What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis life 5.3?

Sirius Bandshee

So what do you guys think the admins will add or what would you guys like to see added to the current setup? me? i would love to see a general store with a bit of tax that goes towards the robbing the service stations...and maybe a few new skills?

The new Medic vehicles, mental asylum, new medic abilities,

I might be biased on this possibly :D

But god knows we need the asylum ;)

An aquatic patch would be something i would look forward to. 
 That actual sounds quite cool, personally i havent done much into the diving side of altis life, maybe you should upload a video of a montarage or someone who does it?

Taru & affordable Huron.
Taru? Huron? o_O;

The new Medic vehicles, mental asylum, new medic abilities,

I might be biased on this possibly :D

But god knows we need the asylum ;)
lol i would love to be locked up in a asylum or even make players wear strait jackets!

Taru? Huron? o_O;
Taru

arma3_dlc_helicopters_screenshot_03.jpg

Horun

maxresdefault.jpg

The asylum is for rp gold man, should be brilliant when it gets done

I think they should change the way the RBA banks work, the longer they have not been robbed for the higher they payout i.e. it increases by 10k every 30 minutes

Amount of Players on server also act as multiplier, otherwise every bank will get robbed before restart in the early hours,

i think the huro heli`s have been added i swear iv seen a officer flying one recently

but i think its like worth 30m to buy

Last edited by a moderator:
More rebel clothing

Drug cartels(witch gangs take over and every time someone process drugs a tax will be taken automatically)
More usable drugs?
Not sure if shooting from cars is fixed, but last time i shot someone from a car they got the vdm script message and took 0 damage. would be nice if that got fixed.

Back