What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Free Press

dude try going on a ride along with the police and see what a patrol life is like from our side of things when we come across the fact we are userly outnumbered and out gunned 

dude try going on a ride along with the police and see what a patrol life is like from our side of things when we come across the fact we are userly outnumbered and out gunned 
I really need and want to.  I wasn't sure where the best place to post a request was really.  Was hoping I might get some offers in this thread... hint hint ;)

My name is Mr. Smith and I'm a freelance journalist new to the island of Altis.  I've been a frontline combat journalist in multiple war zones and have also investigated gangs and other urban conflicts.

I have already made contact with Rebels, Bounty Hunters and truly heroic ARAC mechanics, and experienced the random madness of the hobo problem in Kavala.  In a single week here, I have been shot, mugged and left for dead... more than once.  If nothing else, Altis proves to be an unpredictable and exciting place to be!

All my stories will be publishing my blog: Altis Free Press

I am particularly interested in ride-alongs with the Police, Bounty Hunters, ARAC mechanics, NHS paramedics and Rebels.  I want to tell your story and share your world.  if you are interested in press coverage, contact me here, via my blog or via text message.

My first story has been published, "A hard day's work", a ride-along with the Bounty Hunter crew The KingsMen.

I am a NHS medic I don't mind if you want to come with me 

I will be on soon the Teamspeak the NHS vehicle 1 or NHS lounge 
I'm at work atm and probably not online this evening.  I don't/can't play every day but will look you up soon for sure.  Just booked Friday off work though, so Thursday night and Friday I will be around some.

I really need and want to.  I wasn't sure where the best place to post a request was really.  Was hoping I might get some offers in this thread... hint hint ;)
need to ask a  sergeant or above to do a ride along hope that helps :)

New article published, "Public Private Security"

I meet up with Altis Security Force, a private security firm.

demonpupy.jpg

Fantastic !! The effort you put in deserves a reward :)
Thanks for the kind words.

I actually got three donations in total last night. Very unexpected I'm going to keep donators and amounts anonymous, but am publically very grateful for their contributions. It will keep me in tea and press vests for a while.

Back