What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Althair (Action: Ban Issued 24/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Carter

Admin/Mod on community stealing code/skins
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Althair

Time & Date this happened: 18:00(ish) Tuesday 18 November 2014.

Description of what happened: I attended a EMS request from a patient, upon going to revive the person involved I was shot by Althair, there was no warning not to mention he was in breach of server rules. 

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No the player in question logged off moments later to then log back in within minutes. To me that may indicate combat logging also.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

if this guy is not banned yet then i got video footage of him RDM-ing 4 persons including myself in the greenzone kavala.

let me know if its needed then i will upload it.

your so called friend is banned because he was rdm-ing. i got a video where he shoots 4 persons at the garage for no reason! you might want to pick your friends more carefull as this guy either is 10 years old or has serious issues or both.

Shooting a medic in a greenzone with no rp is your idea of a measured response ????

That's

Killing a medic = ban

Rdm = ban

Killing in greenzone = ban

Like WTF man........ You could of only compounded that by driving of into another vehicle blowing everything up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not, I was the shooter. I am Althair and I shot merely because they banned my friend for shooting a racist police officer.
i was one of the people you shot at random at the garage. i never did anything to you. if this is your way of blowing off steam then maybe you should have consulted an NHS so they could have provided you with a pill to control your anger management instead of killing civs.

Looks like he has already been banned.

Locked until we can check the logs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back