What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Allow 3rd Person Shooting on Bikes.

adaco

Elite
Elite Donator
Brief Summary:
Allow 3rd Person Shooting on Bikes.

Detailed Suggestion:
This is essentially the last suggestion I posted but without the third person shooting as a passenger of a car.

Shooting from bikes was something you could do in the server a while ago until it was removed along with third person shooting from cars.

I personally do not believe 3rd person shooting on a bike was bad or that it seriously affected the server meta regarding firefights and therefore I see no reason as why not to add it back.
When you could shoot from bikes in 3rd person, in no way do I personally believe it was abused. An argument I would understand for why shooting from 3rd person on bikes was "overpowered" was due to everyone owning super bikes such as the H2 Ninja, R1 and R6 back then, whereas now they're quite rare and you can't buy them no more (no more bikes that go 160-180mph).

As far as I remember, you would never see a gang rolling into battles on bikes in masses as the risk of getting knocked off or how exposed you are to being shot from all angles seriously outweighed the benefits of using a bike to shoot from. You may see the odd member of a gang on a bike here and there, but you would very rarely see multiple as it was too risky.

In my personal experience, the only time I (as Lost) have used bikes in conflict in the last 4 years was during our "beef/war" with the Angels of Death MC (and MC on MC war) which just made sense in RP for it to happen on bikes. A time where bikes have been used against us (The Lost) from what I can remember is during our "beef/war" with The Coalition where they would perform drive by shootings on BF400's.

As already stated, I personally believe that re-enabling the ability to use the 3rd person camera while shooting on bikes would be a good change to bring back to the server as it would vary firefights and give bikes more of a use.
Referring back to the comments of my last suggestion, it seems that most agree with my statement and would also like to see third person shooting from bikes make a return.

The reason I made a new suggestion and didn't just stick with the old one was because;
1. Its clear people do not want 3rd person shooting in cars as a passenger.
2. The votes for this suggestion will be solely based on 3rd person shooting from bikes.

The Pros:
Varies firefights
Gives bikes more of a practical use

The Cons:
Time to code

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?
Yes.

With all the nerfs that have come into the game IMO seem to benefit the Police playerbase more than anything.​
Bro woke up and spat some fax today.

I already sensed the reee that'd come from police mains with suggestions that go against them even in the slightest.

Back