What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Allow 3rd Person Shooting on Bikes and as Passenger.

adaco

Elite
Elite Donator
Brief Summary:
Allow 3rd Person Shooting on Bikes and as Passenger of cars.

Detailed Suggestion:
It has been a while since 3rd person shooting was removed. We have all had time to see how it has impacted the server, such as no more "rocket league meta" and forcing people to decamp and have foot fights more, which I believe is more enjoyable.
Now, what I am suggesting is that the ability to shoot in the 3rd person camera is reactivated for bikes and passenger seats of cars.

For bikes, it would be the same as it was in the past where you could shoot any gun you can now from a bike but in third person. I believe this isn't that much of a change in the meta because when you are on a bike you are still very exposed to being shot or even crashing and coming off.

Now, being able to shoot third person as a passenger in cars will probably slightly affect the server meta regarding firefights, but I don't think it will shift the meta completely or make it anything like it was in the past where everyone was in "war cars" ramming the fuck out of each other (rocket league meta). I believe this is the case because when you could shoot third person as the driver, you could control the car and your aim, meaning you could be as accurate as you possibly could as a person, whereas if you are the passenger, you do not control the vehicle and therefore it is harder to aim unless you can perfectly communicate with the driver of the vehicle in terms of the direction you want them to go, whether you need them to stay straight etc.

The Pros:
Varies firefights.
Gives bikes more of a use.
Less cars would be seen at firefights (no more 25 cars deep)

The Cons:
Dev work

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?
Yes.

+1 IMO passengers should be the only people that can shoot out of a cars whether it be first or third person. I agree with the third person shooting on bikes.

Back