What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Alex F (Rejected - New BH rules to be released this week)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DylanDota

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):

Alex F (Part of the Ross, Roadkill,Delfie possy.)
Time & Date this happened:

12 October 2014 12:56pm
Description of what happened: I just spawned in and decided to go towards the atm to get money to change my clothes. I run past Alex which checks my nametag and then looks to bounty i presume. It's pretty self explanatory from there. I was in no way rude and it wasn't explained to me why he had to 
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Not really. I was looking to resolve it in game but he was pretty quick to put me in jail.

I've posted a report on other people before. It may come across as moaning but for me... it's ruining the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rHBVUFMDYs

f85238086861e38b47303b33f4b58c1a.png

I am sorry but it was not meta game + he falsely accused ross before I think he just gets mad when he goes to jail I think. And also I don't appreciate being called names.

Obviously being called names shows you are not going to mature about this.
Darude sandstorm guy is just because you went dudududu it's not offensive in anyway.

You guys tend to look at nametags and jump on everyone before even asking the name of people.

The majority of chat has been calling you lot meta gamers all morning. I'm definitely not the only one to have been victim.

I've never once been mad when an officer has legitimately arrested me. However your bounty hunting crew which go about things in a different way and haven't exactly described what people have done and how you knew who i was before even asking my name.... well that i don't like. I don;t think many people like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is before I have watched the video:

You are just blaming all bountyhunters because you got caught. 

After the video:

I remember this. Your probably mad.

And as a last note: 

Do not pretend your Mr. Perfect. Every time you see me in game you shout "Metagamer"...

You, Sir, are just a bit angry I think.

This is before I have watched the video:

You are just blaming all bountyhunters because you got caught. 

After the video:

Will edit this in.
I get caught by the police a lot and do not flame or get mad in any way.

Sorry also meta game I said I had seen your face on a wanted poster and then about 10 seconds later said that my fire print scanner I had came back it was you.

So I don't see why you are being like this. I feel that this may have not been the best rp but I would not say meta game.

I'm just going to leave this here. If it isn't metagaming and nothing was done wrong i'll happily be told so.

Both times i've opened a report the only the people can resort too is "maturity" of others.

I am sorry but it was not meta game + he falsely accused ross before I think he just gets mad when he goes to jail I think. And also I don't appreciate being called names.
My thoughts exactly.

"Both times i've opened a report the only the people can resort too is "maturity" of others."

Yeah us not mature. Your friends called me a 12 year old kid...

"Both times i've opened a report the only the people can resort too is "maturity" of others."

Yeah us not mature. Your friends called me a 12 year old kid...
The thing is the report isn't with my friend. It's between me and you.

The thing is, I could report your friend for intentionally trying to insult/bully me, but I haven't.

We will ban people for bullying, racial hatred or just being a complete idiot towards other members.

The thing is, I could report your friend for intentionally trying to insult/bully me, but I haven't.
In what way has he bullied you? He hasn't said that ingame.You were only aware of this through my skype.

If you have that grudge against him go ahead and report him. Don't vent your anger with me. Jeez.

I don't have your skype, infact I don't have anybodys skype from the server.

What i'm trying to say is you could throw silly reports and comments all day, but in the end, no one is going to get anywhere.

And if he said it ingame or not, he's still trying to be a dick.

I don't have your skype, infact I don't have anybodys skype from the server.

What i'm trying to say is you could throw silly reports and comments all day, but in the end, no one is going to get anywhere.

And if he said it ingame or not, he's still trying to be a dick.
I'm saying you wouldn't of knew what he called you unless i was on skype with him during that video. If he wanted to be a dick he would of said it to you. I published the whole video so everyone could form there own opinions

It wasn't said to you. It was said to me and you wouldn't of known had i not posted this video.

So he's not trying to be a dick to you. He's simply stating his opinion to me and you unfortunately found out.

I heard it before that video. I didn't watch the full thing and I can tell you that the admins won't either.

Now this is stupid, please stop commenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back