What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

alberteldevik (Action: Ban Issued 11/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orin

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): 
alberteldevik

Time & Date this happened:
01/11/14 at around 3:00 pm 

Description of what happened:
I was at the donator store and was buying a pistol when someone robbed me while I was in the menu for £20,000. He proceed to knock me out several times and attempt to rob me again despite me saying over and over that this was against the rules, in VON and chat.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
I tried to talk to him then but he knocked me out.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
83FEB0474279F75D98E8480DE320B3D08809C5F1
86ABDA426E6530D080E9B1A762D0B75ECB20B57E

(More Screenshots if needed)

I'd like to add that this guy has been spotted RDM'ng as well, unfortunately I didn't get footage of it, but if anyone sees him, just record, he's always doing stupid shit so it's bound to end up on film.

I've got a video of him knocking me out none stop and robbing me (when playing as a medic) when i went to revive someone at the donator shop but the video is poor quality.

You where reviving me there paul , just before that he killed me at the vip shop

I have messaged with this man when he rdm'ed me at the garage at kavala he was new to the game he said so i adviced him to read the rules and look on his map where the green zones are, i did not bother to upload the video. But appereantly he did not learn anything.

he was rdming whole night in athira prison . he was in the watch tower shoting down on the prisoners..

he was a pain in the ass tbh

This guy was RDMing in athira last night (Saturday) in plain view of police. I was also RDMed and he was killed by my colleague, then he respawned instantly and came back and started again

a527cfa29640bace5888b437d9894f29 -1 alberteldevik - Forum Report 11/11/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back