What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ahoy Land Lubbers!

CaptPelvicThrust

'ello! Weren't that a nice flight?

I thank you for welcoming me to your great community, due to a number of incidents with the law in other 'altis named locations' (and a number of restraining orders) I have seeked asylum here!

Very good yes! *thumbs up*

Though upon arrival into this fair land I have been stricken with cries by the people, demanding a fish market!

Chances are you'll see me around the Cider Processing Plant, gettin' scrumpied up!

cheers all!

oxoxox

Welcome to heaven my friend, Hope you enjoy your stay!

Once you have found your feet, if you want to make some real money contact me and I'll sort you out.

-BG Vixxy ;)

bg vixxy thank you very much mate!

*pouts blow job lips* I'm all about the money!

*giggles*

But in all seriousness cheers mate, first time actually playing with a structured community for altis and its been a proper blast, in the first 20 minutes of joining server I joined a protest march and jumped of a building twice, then joined a 'talent' show with like 60 people, in the crowd there was an angry Scottish streaming (sorry about all that grunting and humping the back of your head) a weird Mexican and someone with the best radio voice I've ever heard... Really was a night to be alive!

Back