What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

After ALUK, what's next?

woochikaboo

A couple of days ago, it was the one year anniversary of joining this website, I was really happy to be a part of this community for a year.

Yesterday I got banned for swearing in side chat, of course I have put in an appeal, but it doesn't look like anything will happen.

So what now, I don't know. This is by a long shot the best Altis Life server out there, and I don't know what to do or where to play now. :(

Well, if I don't get unbanned, it's been fun, if I do, I'll have to be extra careful.

Here's me next to my favourite skin (and the one with the least effort involved) I have ever made.

iYZM3QR.gifv
jnRfysQ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish you good luck with the unban appeal, but there's other games like GTA heard they had rp servers (can someone confirm?) but if it goes south you can always take a break from Arma and see if it's possible to come back later. A tip to your unban appeal is proove that it was your brother and not you. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish you good luck with the unban appeal, but there's other games like GTA heard they had rp servers (can someone confirm?) but if it goes south you can always take a break from Arma and see if it's possible to come back later. A tip to your unban appeal is proove that it was your brother and not you. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I wish I could but he's a dick and only uses Teamspeak to troll me, and he finds it funny that I got banned...

What's next? COD2 no scopes only add me on steam if u wanna 

P.s I know ur pain with brother yesterday mental brother tried to rdm me 

Back