What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

admin ban??

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOHNFI91

why i got admin ban???i was driving and hit an empty police car by mistake because i was driving too fast(my fault) near police deparment and after 2-3 minutes i got banned???whats wrong???

it's probably kavala, chaos, your name was seen killing someone or seen doing something that made them think you was trying to vdm people. ;)

i did something bad today but they arrested me.that happend before 2 hours..now that i got banned i didnt do anything bad!!(except from speeding)that was a result of lossing control in the corner and hit the stop cop car!!sorry

If you really want anyone to take your claim seriously, you should start by telling us what your in-game name was, and the time and date you were banned. I also want to know the exact wording of the ban/kick message that you are seeing when you attempt to rejoin the server.

More to the point, you should not have been driving your car anywhere near the police HQ in Kavala, and if I had a penny for every time said "I crashed into XYZ by mistake", then I would be rich.

Further, we don't ban people just for crashing into cars - not even cop-cars. We ban because people KILL other players with their cars (or guns). This fact alone leads me to believe that you are not being fully truthful with your story, because most likely, someone died, and you've not said anything about that.

Alternatively, you were trolling, and it took a couple of minutes for the report to come in to whichever admin it was that used the hammer.

This is why I want to see the text of the ban message.

No responce from user, Topic locked

Please open a new thread linking to this one if you return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back