What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

admin ban? (Unbanned 22/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dillinger

I didn't do anything that justifies an admin ban.. really... what the actual fuck! I've had my steam account for over ten years and I have never been banned from any servers...

Are you going to give your steam id or GUID ? ... also what was you doing up until the ban

Please supply more information, we have over 3000 bans and 54,000 unique steam ids who have connected to this server so sorry if we do not know you.

Okay thank you... it took me a while to find this again so I posted another one.

here is my steam ID STEAM_0:1:2019739

and the thing I did was shoot a guy who was robbing us out at the copper processing plant, then I got in my truck and started off to sell my copper but my truck got damaged out in the middle of nowhere  so I logged to start over, and later when I tried to log on and play I was banned by an admin. I've the rules and I didn't anything against protecting myself against robbers, plus I was robbed at an ATM but I didn't kill anyone although I did try to shoot out the guys tires as they were getting away.

You was banned by an in-game admin

We will wait for the admin that banned you to comment here with there reasons.

That was me who issued the Ban the User Named was Warned 3 times by myself Via Message and on Sidechat for leaving his Blue side chat on, It was distrupting the whole server and caused a series of incidents to escalate due to being unable to hear anyone.

Commander Maratek

There you go... a massive noob mistake... chatting in sidechat completely annoys everyone on the server and if RP is taking place it disrupts it.

We can unban you for a final chance but first read our rules... we do not allow talking on sidechat here, you need to be very very careful.

Let me know when you have re-read the rules and ready for a final chance.

whoa I don't know what side chat is, is that text chatting or audio?

is there some tutorial on how to use the chat & what each one is for?

and thank you for the second chance, and I have re-read the rules but i don't see anything about side chat.

Side chat is both audio and text. It's likely you double clicked CAPS LOCK and didn't realise you'd left your voice comms open. It's extremely frustrating for players as it means nobody can RP since they can't hear anything over you. While it may not be in the rules, it clearly states whenever talking in side chat that it is against the rules and bannable. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back