What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Admin Ban 17/12/14 (No response)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harwood

Good morning!

I haven't played this server much (or at all really) over the last 6 months however I'm keen to get started again. I did play a couple of times a few weeks before the ban date in the topic.

However I don't know what the ban is for or who banned me? (I'm guessing by the date it's a perm ban too).

If any admins could please give me some info and explain what's happened. I am not aware of breaking any server rules at any point. (The only killing I took part in was defending my two friends who were being robbed in Kavala).

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Found the thread that links to my ban.

This is the robbery I've mentioned.

The civilian who was also shot by me (in the line of fire) was part of my group. If I had said to the robbers, drop your weapon or be shot.. the chances were (being out gunned in terms of numbers) I would have been killed and their robbery successful. My main fail here is we didn't have group tags to identify each other as a group/friends etc. Perm ban in my opinion, seems harsh. Please let me know.

All bans here are perm unless an unban request is successful. Should've read the rules first.

No probs, thanks for letting me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately mate, if you read the rules:

Rule 5: Rest of Altis

RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.

You have to role play, even a little before you fire you kill someone.

It's only up to the admins now if they give you a second chance really.

Yeah I understand the rules of Atlis Life - just seems a grey area if your friends are being robbed and you're not in a position to engage in RP. If I had done then it would probably have ended in my death. 

However I could have played the situation out a little better and attempted to warn the robbers. 

Could an admin please review my ban - I can come to teamspeak if required.

You need to roleplay everything. The people who died did not know you were part of the group and it was considered RDM.

Post here that you have read our rules quoting here which rule you have broken and post your GUID for a last chance.

No response from player. If you still wish to be unbanned please link this thread and reply to any questions asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back