What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Abe

Bxnk

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Donator
Can't stress enough how nice of a guy Abe is, loyal to the bone, always having a good laugh whenever I see him. Helped Banks out when he flew in the city and continues to help out as many people as possible. Great man for the community! Big up Abe :cool:

I love abes story and how he ended of in cypress still amuses me.
His always willing to help people out and one of the nicest guys around.😁

Can't stress enough how nice of a guy Abe is, loyal to the bone, always having a good laugh whenever I see him. Helped Banks out when he flew in the city and continues to help out as many people as possible. Great man for the community! Big up Abe :cool:
Ah mate, Thanks for your kind words, you know Abe, happy to help out anytime! We both come a long way from where we met hey! All Love! Thanks bud.

Abe is awesome, never had a bad encounter with him. Helped Penguin out a lot from start to now. Even back when he "kidnapped" sergei. Great guy overall :D

I can remember my first interaction with Abe in the city. Me being fresh off the boat, not knowing my arse from my elbow. Abe helped steer me in the right direction, obviously not giving anything away too soon and enabling me to naturally find out the inner workings of the city with assistance and great rp from Abe, I wouldn't have the opportunities in the city I do today without Abe. The great thing about this is with how he treats you, you then reciprocate this onto other Greenhorns (new players) entering the city, creating a stronger community overall. I always said its not the content that make this server great but the community.

I can remember my first interaction with Abe in the city. Me being fresh off the boat, not knowing my arse from my elbow. Abe helped steer me in the right direction, obviously not giving anything away too soon and enabling me to naturally find out the inner workings of the city with assistance and great rp from Abe, I wouldn't have the opportunities in the city I do today without Abe. The great thing about this is with how he treats you, you then reciprocate this onto other Greenhorns (new players) entering the city, creating a stronger community overall. I always said its not the content that make this server great but the community.
cheers bud had been a journey with some surprises I must say, has been a pleasure, has been great fun helping clue the way.

Back