What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Abdullah / Milkshake Mike / Deveste (Action: Bans Issued 06/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asteck

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Abdullah / Milkshake Mike and Deveste

Time & Date this happened: 2:30 AM

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: Abdullah and Deveste kept killing people in Athira, and robbing with no RP / Milkshake picked a gun up and shot both me and a friend without saying anything nor having a cause.

What Rule Was Broken ?: No RP and RDM

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Think it's pointless considering the amount of reports Deveste already has

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

I can confirm that Deveste has randomly killed both @ and me. Unfortunately, I wasn't recording at that time, however, Marc Smith is able to provide more footage if needed.

alright but Abdullah  did not do any kind of rdm ... you spit and you asked your friend to shoot and yet he didnt kill you but only your friend  who tried to shoot him got killed by abdullah 

why abdullah is involved now  ? 

alright but Abdullah  did not do any kind of rdm ... you spit and you asked your friend to shoot and yet he didnt kill you but only your friend  who tried to shoot him got killed by abdullah 

why abdullah is involved now  ? 
First knocking someone out without RP is against the rules, second i have at least 1 hour footage of both Abdullah and Deveste shooting anyone in athira without saying a word, that was the reason for the spitting. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Asteck is right, they have been doing this for a few days now. There are multiple reports on deveste including possible money hacking and yet still nothing has been done.

Not to sure what else the admins need to have deveste banned especially when so much footage has been provided.

Would just like to say we scrapped both if them ifrits if it makes you feel any better and we called the PRNA down, they both got killed :) sucks to see such shitty rp!

Banned for Zero RP 

b9074b8279effe15429bed1f2fbc2a3a -1 Abdullah - Forum Report 06/03/2015

Mass RDM

27c43b5f634d140b693279691df54822 -1 Milkshake Mike - Forum Report 06/03/2015

Zero RP and can see from the logs mutiple people unhappy with Deveste

823dd9b1eeda21b2ea874e56162c6ef2 -1 Deveste - Forum Report 06/03/2015

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back