What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A new healer in the House (Altis Journal)

Psychel

So I have some great responses from people about keeping a RP blog/journal so here is my RP introduction to joining the NHS as Gregory House (for those of you who do not know who he is search for House in Youtube).

So in 2012 I (House) left Princton Planesborough in the US.  I will not go into details of the circumstances of leaving, but as most people were under the assumption I was dead I changed my name to Psychel.

So what have I been up to since then.

I bummed around for a few years in Azeroth, then changed my mind from healing for a while and decided to grab a gun.  However during several missions in BF4, I realised that I am better at living/saving lives than I am at taking them.

So 3 years of wandering I am coming back to the health service.

Are you all ready!!

If you are expecting a sympathetic view if you see me in the field, then I guess you have not seen the show!!.

So where am I today.

I have only just joined Altis and today I had my interview for the NHS. 

I must admit that this is a different environment than I am used to.  I am used to being in my office waiting for a 'strange' case to arrive that no-one else can solve, and then make the hard decisions on what to do.

For fans of my life as, I have not lost my beautiful bedside manner, however I have lost the stick due to the fact that I have changed the vicodine for Tramadol.  If you see me running then you know that it is bad.

So if you are about to die, and a medic comes up to you with a gruff attitude saying 'Everyone lies', or tells you that you have sarcoidosis, then it is probably me.

I would request that the role play carries on for a while, otherwise the next time I see you I may insist on a rectal examination.

See you on the streets, and get ready for a diagnostic mash up of conditions.

In fact try and give me some symptoms and see what I can do about it.

STU.House

1) It’s not Lupus :lol:
2) You better walk with a limp
3) Did you bring Wilson with you? I guess he would be dead by now?

1. It maybe, but put them on steroids and page me if they continue to die

2. I wander if I can ask for a skin specifically for that?

3. Will you be my Wilson?

Back