What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A message to the Police Force

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bennyyy

Outcast
forX6Dj.png

Dear Pigs,

We have come to a decision that we do not like the way the Government runs, a lot of corrupt officers and choices that have been made, this has changed our opinion on you all from positive to negative. We have been in countless gunfights, injuring and killing many officers. This is because of the stupid and careless decisions you have made, shooting our loved ones, threatening our lives, we do not hesitate to execute people who do this. We want to make it clear to you that we will no longer think twice to take you hostage, rob you, or take gold from the HM Treasury. Therefore, The Black Mambas are here to fight against your corrupt cause, and any of you in our way will suffer.

Cheers,

The Black Mamba.

hwPfdB1.png

Oh no, time to move to Tanoa. Dont want to be caught by these lads <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I am soooo scared...

Another small gang thinking they can make a difference I see, let's see how long this lasts then.

Wolfy.

Bring it on ladies !

+ Loving the quality of that pic dude :p

Haha pigs are easy.

Just ike zombies, they dont stop coming back even though they are getting destroyed.

Yup, pack it in Altis Police Department. The bad ass rebels without a cause are coming for you.

Jokes aside, come on, that message is not even remotely threatening. I wish people put some real effort into writing declarations like these. Words are a powerful tool, in the right hands. But this speechwriter clearly missed a couple of classes.

Scared level 4/10.

(Oh shit I'm not even a cop, why do I care?)

Fortunately, I rarely get taken hostage, so this will be a walk in the park.

"When you hear another rebel gang wish to take the Police on" - 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

7 minutes ago, Ponty said:

Fortunately, I rarely get taken hostage, so this will be a walk in the park.

"When you hear another rebel gang wish to take the Police on" - 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 Towards the end of the video it's just Ponty being followed by the entire police force xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back