What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

A Desk Sergeant magically knowing my name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chas

Banned
Basically i was with my friend and i dropped him off in my heli and then two cops showed up on foot and then my friend got arrested and i started to fly around him and then DGST Nathan sent me a text saying "if you proceed to fly that low again you will be shot at with lethal force" well thing is there would have been no way of knowing my name at all so he broken roleplay at that moment.

What is considered metagaming is allowed for helicopters.

So no, he did not break RP. 

I sent a message not as myself but as an ATC (air traffic controller) which is standard procedure we take. Also by the way what you were doing can be considered trolling by constantly flying over that low stopping us from having any chance of RPing with your friend.

I sent a message not as myself but as an ATC (air traffic controller) which is standard procedure we take. Also by the way what you were doing can be considered trolling by constantly flying over that low stopping us from having any chance of RPing with your friend.

No thank you. Denied....(believe it or not there is a template)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back