What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

a apology

adster mc

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
guys , i wrote a comment last night that i am really sorry about, late last night just after i logged out of the server i received a phone call to say my cuzin was in paris and had i spoken to him, obviously i was worried about him, i am not making an exscuse for my actions as what i said was wrong, i am not a racist , i do not believe islam is bad or the cause of the paris situation, i was just angry/upset/worried, i shouldnt of even been on the forums at a time like that , i am trully sorry guys

just for the record, i didnt mention race or the muslim faith , but i am sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion the things that happened yesterday are putting everyone on edge. No matter what religion you belong to. Please make sure to not blame a certain religion for the actions of mad men that are practicing terrorism. It's easy to blame a whole group of people for certain things that happened but you really shouldn't do this. If we look back at histroy (Especially speaking as a german here right now) most countries and religions fucked up big times in the past but that doesn't mean you did? Or your family? Or your friends? I think you apologized and thats an honorable thing to do but I also accept that people like Michelangelo are upset about such things. I still believe people learn from their mistakes so I leave it with a warning here to not repeat this mistake again. As I said I think yesterday was shocking for many people. Still. I don't want to hear anything about this again. Hope I made this clear.

its just a sad fact that these lunatics commit these atrocities in the name of Islam, I feel so sorry for all the good law abiding Muslims who will feel the back lash for these barbaric actions

as i said man, i get how it could of been miss understood what i wrote, but i am not racist, i didnt  mention, any religion or race , i am apologising for writing an angry comment about terrorists

Such a horrible thing to happen, and I' certain that it's even for harder for you to hear Adster giving your situation.

One thing that most people don't realise about terrorism is that it's not all ways voluntary. Most of the time it is the inhumane bastard sitting 100+ miles away from the scene that has abducted and brainwashed young, and vulnerable men that may live through poverty e.c.t into thinking that they will go to heaven for carrying out such a horrible act. 

Just something to think about.

It's easy to get to that when you are worried/scared/angry etc. I know many people thinking or saying the exact same thing, probably not meaning it to that extent.

What is important in this situation is to talk about it. It's really important, to once again make it really clear that this people are fanatics, brainwashed and not in their right mind at all. It's also important to note that these people in no way represent any religion or are doing it because of religion. I had a chat with a taxi driver that took me into town yesterday and he was so said of everything He came to Sweden from Iraq 5 years ago and had a couple of friends from Syria that just arrived here. He felt the general public started to hate his him and his people, because of ISIS. The public hated him, because of a group that also hated him, and had murdered his friends and family. He didn't think it was fair. He felt people just starting to hate everything, for no reason and it's infecting the whole world. He couldn't be more right. It's so incredible wrong.

If people start to create hate, that's just more fuel to their cause. They want hate. Hate brings them more supporters and splits us apart.
Awful, awful things happened yesterday. Let's not give them the satisfaction or victory to make us afraid or to start hating each other more. We are all in this together.

When you come back, apologize and realize that this is not what you actually believe, we got one step in the right direction. This is what we need more people to do when those thoughts come to mind. Talk with people, reflect on why you started to think like that, and realize it's not logical nor right. Making people act like this, is one of the biggest challenges we have and will be having in the future and it's every persons responsibility to help.

To rally up and stop hating, is the only way this will come to an end.

Sorry for the long text, I just had to get it out.

Back