What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

8pm two minutes silence at Kavala Police Station for all to attend

AEGIS will attend

even if I'm the only one Kappa

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see the number of people that attended, also Joseph great speech. The best way to react to these attacks is with love and compassion. To stay calm and help each other. 

It was a great service. Went better than I expected. I was very shocked at what my Gc members did with the ifrits with the belgium colors. Very creative if not a little late. The service itself was flawless and I would like to take this opportunity to applaud everyone involved. Let's see some nice screenshots.

Let's not forget the reason we did this was for the people that have suffered in this horrible attack. Our thoughts are with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks to all for attending. 

The amount of respect that was shown by you all today was commendable, it was great to see us all come together like that in this hard time.

a5187f165db3b3ed099e3ccf4865bc59.jpg

f32114a1603256937d186ea827fb543b.jpg

2f53031e94deb35470a7254db24055cc.jpg

EC0B6AE03556573F9C3658DC1F6C21A7AE5EE709

30F31E25C09B4C9AD87B7C4ECB36B4C8000C6386

I am sorry I could not attend I was out wish I could have gone all respect goes to the friends and family's in Brussels 

Great speech Joseph! Hats off to you.

Also well done to everyone who took part.

It really does show that behind all the disagreements that we may have on here, and the petty arguments, that when it matters we can all come together as friends in a tragic time like this and show our respects.

Thank you all again.

SGT. Renegade .

A big thank you to everyone who came together for this event. Even with all the disagreements happening recently the rebels and police came together without weapons and were perfectly silent at this time.

Great job@DI Joseph Tadworthfor organising it.

Will be getting a video of Gc rolling through with the Ifrits up later tomorrow. Great job everyone! 

I count roughly 80 people there. Hats off to all of you! Would have loved to attend but paper work and the fact I have to get up at 5:30 let me down. (Even though it's currently 11pm and I can't sleep)

Did anyone get the pictures of the 8 ambulances?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back