What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

76561197995340820 - Birdtalon - Unban request (Denied - AntiHack triggered)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdtalon

Your In-game name: Birdtalon 

Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:0:17537546

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 007efdefa305ebebec30ac39303b14d4

Date & Time you was banned: 03/04/2015

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: [SIZE=medium]2A)[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] Using a cheat engine / script or hack of any kind even those that may not be considered harmful like graphical enhancement utilities (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal)[/SIZE]

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I haven't used any hacks or cheats on this game only thing I have installed is the official ALUK modpack.

Thanks for your time.

@Birdtalon

So the anti hack script was wrong in flagging you... because you have 16 million in your bank...........

@Wilco

Well I thought 16 million was nothing compared to some people on the stats page with 35 million +. I worked for 16 million with much oils! Many wow.

I see it's already been denied. Well enjoy your game and use my £10 donation wisely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it hasn't already been denied has it ?

@Birdtalon, Thats why this request is open, and never bring donations into unban appeals it makes us want to deny it.

Why has your computer triggered our antihack, please be truthful

I can see you have a VAC ban on your computer so you have used a cheat in the past which always goes against you in a community like this.

@Wilco

I didn't mean to jump the gun, however  I read that the title had been changed to "Unban request (Denied - AntiHack triggered)" so I assumed that it had already been denied already.  I am not using the fact that I donated to the server to try and gain leverage in an unban request, nor did I expect the fact that I wrote it in my quasi-farewell post would generate hostility, I am not trying to start a fight with you or your team.

Of course you are correct in observing that my steam account has a VAC ban on it - I have used cheats in games before and I see no sense in denying it. This particular VAC ban is for the game Rust, not sure if you've ever played it.

As for why my computer may have triggered the antihack, I wouldn't be able to tell you without knowing how the anti-hack script worked - which of course you would be wise not to tell me. All I can talk about is what was happening at the time which I got banned.

It was yesterday during the problems that the server was experiencing, I was buying a number of Vehicles at the donator store at the time and the server kept freezing and dropping me out of the game, I spent a large proportion of time trying to reconnect to the sever and after connecting and disconnecting I managed to reconnect and hold a stable connection, it was about 15 minutes before the server was due to restart at 20:00. So, I continued buying a few vehicles and weapons and then about 5 minutes before the server was due to restart, I was kicked for enforced ban, I can only assume that the disconnecting and reconnecting has triggered an alert on your system that I was using a hack as I have played the game many times before with no incident.

The only reason I installed Arma 3 was to play an altis life server as I had been a big fan of Chernorus life on Arma 2. I do not play Arma competitively and only really focus on making money in this game.

I understand of course it looks bad that I have used cheats before in games and that you wouldn't as an admin want people on your server who have a history of using a cheat but I can whole heartedly tell you that I have never once downloaded any kind of cheat or mod for Arma 3 other than the official modpack for this server.

In the past I have had several roles as administrators in gaming communities and the such so I respect and completely understand your decision to leave me banned if you so wish. I am not going to quibble about it as we only get one appeal, I just accept that this time I have been caught in the net designed for real hackers and I am not a hacker.

I have myself played several hours of rust but i hate it due to the amount of hackers on it, it completely wrecks the game for all, people like yourself have no place in the pc gaming world and your just cheating yourself out of a good experience

As for triggering our antihack, I asked our developer and he advised perm ban, You know what you have on your machine and our antihack found it (wont be going into it more than that)

Perm Ban as per rule 2C

2C) Triggering our ALUK anti-hack system or appearing in our logging system, apart from warning messages/known false flags. (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back