What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

2 comp requests ABAY Auction and Medics not being able to revive me

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGT Big Dog

In-game name: Big Dog

Your Steam ID (copy from your Arma 3 or steam profile):

Date/Time of incident (ignore if linked to player report):

23:10 26/10/2015

Which server: #1

What was lost: MK1 EMR (460k), suppressed(160k),  Pilot Coveralls (15k), combat helmet(850), MRCO(2K) Bipod(15k), 10 7.62mags (16K), kitbag (4.5k), 

Value of item/money lost ( Provide the grand total): 673,350k

Quick description of what happened: so after sitting dead on the floor waiting for a medic to revive me there turned up and left because my body was glitched and i could be revived 

Please post video evidence/screenshots here:  the only video i have is a shot convo with a admin and mentor about the incident showing the medics flying off, if thats needed i will post.

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, that you had that money or items)

In-game name: Big Dog

Your Steam ID (copy from your Arma 3 or steam profile): 76561198114623988

Date/Time of incident (ignore if linked to player report): i don't know date 04:00am the auctions was meant to end 26/10/2015

Which server: #1

What was lost: 2 sold ifirts on Abay auction

Value of item/money lost ( Provide the grand total): i dont know what they sold for i put them both up for 1,750,000 each 

Quick description of what happened: i put up 4 ifirts on the market for 1,750,000 each, 2 sold and 2 didn't although no money was received for the ifirts 

Please post video evidence/screenshots here: i don't have an evidence of the incidents i was hoping an admin could check the logs for me  

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, that you had that money or items)

Sorry for mate reply mate, ill comp the first request, but ill tag @Neo again to see whether he can still do anything

I was the medic in this situation and his body was not there. its a glitch when you crash a chopper / car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back