What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

1M Sunk Ship?

Faris

Recently i have been looking at the notifications that pop up and one of them is the sunk ship that was 1 million worth of gold in side it. Can anyone tell me how to do this mission and how many people it requires to do so? (Any tools needed?)

The last time i used it you just needed an excavator and alot of time, cause it will take you alot of time alone, loading gold into your boat then going to sell it will take ages, so i would recommend to go with a friend or even more (the more the better) i would also recommend doing it in a heli to make it faster

Last edited by a moderator:
The last time i used it you just needed an excavator and alot of time, cause it will take you alot of time alone, loading gold into your boat then going to sell it will take ages, so i would recommend to go with a friend or even more (the more the better) i would also recommend doing it in a heli to make it faster
So i'm guessing that i just need to go down there with excavator and press the windows key?

Back