What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

15 Min Rule. NLR

CC Dave

Point 1: So basically from what i have gathered you can return to a fire fight or bank job or whatever after 15 minuets. i don't know what it is like on the rebel side but on the police side, a lot of police do return after 15 minuets. this being a role play server i was thinking of maybe looking at this rule and maybe getting it defined so that you can return to the area after 15 minuets if you MUST but overall you must wait until the situation is resolved. i feel sorry for some rebels when they have worked hard and flanked us to then get pinned down for 15 minuets which can happen and then cops returning and knowing their exact position so they can flank them completely. i'm not saying that rebels are the only victims in this, this also happens to the police as well.

So What do you guys think about this?? feel free to comment constructively and try not to start arguments by putting names in examples. thank you.

Point 2: The Weapons. yes this is a huge point and we all know that the admins are at a loss here as they have no power over this, due to the Bohemia rule, even though they have worked so hard with prices to make it fair on the police. i am interested in bringing in a FEW new weapons to the police to level the playing field as who likes a game without a challenge and who likes a game up against near impossible odds. a lot of weapons have been banned in the west and i respect that and THANK YOU to all the rebels for not breaking this rule. but some weapons are still aloud and they are so fun to use so instead of taking them out or saying red zone only we could level the playing field a little. an example of this unbalanced conflict would be a thermal, silenced MXM. "IT HURTS" yet again guys i want the rebels opinions on this, what do you guys think??

all opinions are welcome so long as they are yet again constructive and do not mention names please to avoid any conflict. Thank you all and happy gaming

Last edited by a moderator:
Remove the thermal scopes from the server, they're way too OP.. Especially if only us rebels got them, that's not fair for the cops at all..

And if you combine a thermal scope with a silenced Mk18, you got the best possible setup on the whole server.. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Get rid of thermal after our epic RP battle with some of the rebels just outside kavala it's massively OP and puts cops at a huge disadvantage

I'd be more than happy to see all the scopes above Dms and primary silencers to be removed from the entire server!

With the 15 min rule personally I think its is fine. In a real life situation as the firefight gets more intense extra units are called in on both sides.

The units in the contact gather intel and relay the information back to there superiors. Thus plan on gaining the uphand and controlling the situation/area. I think a bigger issue with this is what would be classed as NLR and RDM as some people don't know which one applies when i.e drug runs. Finally finding a way to stop people abusing this if NLR applies, which will really be everyones job and playing nice.

On the topic of weapons I personally would not mind if the rebels had the .50 cal weapons and such if the long range scopes and thermals are removed. I have a number of reasons for this.

Firstly in the police as far as im aware we only have WA99, I99 and maybe TFU which has accesss to thermal scopes and long range technology but all in all there would only be at the most 8-12 individuals , counting the helis as just 2 units, are given access. You might around 20-30 rebels with the same type of kit nearly 3 to 1 ratio and thats if all them police units are on at same time.

Second this well stop any abusers from shooting out of red into white especilly especilly with the long range stuff. The standardish scopes are good up to 700 - 900 metres taken the main towns out of an effective range.

I feel with the weaponary both sides should have the same weapons but restrictions, rebel with money and police with ranks.

With the 15 min rule personally I think its is fine. In a real life situation as the firefight gets more intense extra units are called in on both sides.

The units in the contact gather intel and relay the information back to there superiors. Thus plan on gaining the uphand and controlling the situation/area. I think a bigger issue with this is what would be classed as NLR and RDM as some people don't know which one applies when i.e drug runs. Finally finding a way to stop people abusing this if NLR applies, which will really be everyones job and playing nice.

On the topic of weapons I personally would not mind if the rebels had the .50 cal weapons and such if the long range scopes and thermals are removed. I have a number of reasons for this.

Firstly in the police as far as im aware we only have WA99, I99 and maybe TFU which has accesss to thermal scopes and long range technology but all in all there would only be at the most 8-12 individuals , counting the helis as just 2 units, are given access. You might around 20-30 rebels with the same type of kit nearly 3 to 1 ratio and thats if all them police units are on at same time.

Second this well stop any abusers from shooting out of red into white especilly especilly with the long range stuff. The standardish scopes are good up to 700 - 900 metres taken the main towns out of an effective range.

I feel with the weaponary both sides should have the same weapons but restrictions, rebel with money and police with ranks.
Its only fine if it takes you less than 15 mins to resupply without running the gauntlet of the red zone.

15 mins is fine for the police but not for rebels.

Its only fine if it takes you less than 15 mins to resupply without running the gauntlet of the red zone.

15 mins is fine for the police but not for rebels.
I don't see the problem here. I was a rebel not too long ago in a pT and there is a number of things a rebel can do:

1. Dont get killed which sometimes is easier said than done.

2. Dont start firefights willy nilly if you know you will be killed, for example if ambushing make sure you are well hidden.

3. If you spawn in rebel area then stay hidden from other large groups of rebel who are a clan or make friends in rebel area and you wouldn't get touched.

4. Set up a LUP (Load up point) were you have a some stored gear ie extra weapons in a civ truck which is hidden.

I don't see the problem here. I was a rebel not too long ago in a pT and there is a number of things a rebel can do:

1. Dont get killed which sometimes is easier said than done.

2. Dont start firefights willy nilly if you know you will be killed, for example if ambushing make sure you are well hidden.

3. If you spawn in rebel area then stay hidden from other large groups of rebel who are a clan or make friends in rebel area and you wouldn't get touched.

4. Set up a LUP (Load up point) were you have a some stored gear ie extra weapons in a civ truck which is hidden.
My point is that we cant just spawn at the nearest point to the fight, re-gear and have some coffee and donuts until our 15 minute timer is done. If it was up to me I would increase the time to 30 mins.

My point is that we cant just spawn at the nearest point to the fight, re-gear and have some coffee and donuts until our 15 minute timer is done. If it was up to me I would increase the time to 30 mins.
NLR is you have to be 1km away from the area so if you were killed in athira and spawn in pryos then you can suit up and move in just outside the 1km mark and wait.

The real reason I have for defening it that police are normally outnumbered and out gunned taken the highest ranked being PC which is a 9mm sting and are up against 6.5mm+ rifles so ploice turn over should be slightly higher as were more likely to be killed.

NLR is you have to be 1km away from the area so if you were killed in athira and spawn in pryos then you can suit up and move in just outside the 1km mark and wait.

The real reason I have for defening it that police are normally outnumbered and out gunned taken the highest ranked being PC which is a 9mm sting and are up against 6.5mm+ rifles so ploice turn over should be slightly higher as were more likely to be killed.
This is what i think is not RP. and in fact possibly abusing NLR. sitting just outside of the zone that you where last killed. there are plenty of crimes going on and so you could do something else.

LT Higgings, i completely see what your saying mate and yes i agree that either side would gather inter and so on, yes true however i feel as if this causes more problems than role play. if we changed this rule, possibly we would have shorter and more intense fire fights and possibly more frequent.

OTOH i didn't really think of the role play aspect in the sense of Intel and back up so thank you so much for your feedback EVERYONE.

The thermal scope is the only thing I want gone because it is in fact OP.  As much as i enjoy using it.  I'd like to keep the suppressor and the range finder tho.

Back