What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

100K Social Experiment...

Tampy

Retired
So, a number of you brilliant people were offered £100,000 if you took my life in cold blood. Surprisingly only one person accepted. 

Please, do watch to the end I spent a long time making this whole thing work and would love to continue making Videos on ALUK!

I also need to know what people think and if the resolution is okay and if there are any black pillar looking bars on the side of the video for anyone. Anyway, Enjoy!

If it is not available it is probably still processing, just give it a minute. Thank you for anyone involved!

Interesting test indeed!  And fortunately enough good turnouts, here on altislife.co.uk we are moral people! :)

I might do the same... but not tell people what im doing... shoot me and recieve a ban... or give the gun back and get a gold star.

Giving hobos guns, oh lord Tampex, whatever next!

Haha, i'm famous! I wouldn't think you actually recorded it :-D

-And sorry for taking your gun and running off :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay I was featured on this video and of course did the right thing. It shows that we are a friendly community of people apart from whoever it was that shot him. Thoroughly enjoyed talking to @, thanks for the entertainment!

-Corporal Aiden (Barbaric Gaming)

Back