What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

1 YEAR VIP giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to all. I will not be participating in this myself because I don't need it :p  

Ingame name: Daanish

Time spendt on the server: Joined December 2014, clocked in over 100 hours.

Your favourite animal: (Literally watching Seinfeld and he asked someone this and I had no idea, gimme a second) A Marlin

What do you think of the server: It is amazing! Great RP standard and full of great people.

Why should YOU win? I can get you into the medics, and if you are already in, promtions ;) ;). jk jk. Lionel pls don't kick me out xD. 

Ingame name: John Feltham / GP. Feltham

Time spendt on the server: Since October 2014

Your favourite animal: Goldfish

What do you think of the server: Love this server also seem to be a nice place to come and relax after a day at college or at work

Why should YOU win? i would like to win because i think that getting this because this will make vehicles and other things cheaper so this could help with roleplay and the overall enjoyment of my time in altislifeuk

Ingame name: SPC James Lemmen

Time spendt on the server: ~800 hours (Started here back in June, so 9-10 months)

Your favourite animal: The wild Dentiboat

What do you think of the server: I absolutetly love it, wonderful server. Best Roleplay and Drama EU

Why should YOU win?: Great question... hmmm I think I should win because I'll probably play some civ more, and then you'd see hobo's with guns getting killed all the time (After they shot at me naturally) So I'd go all-in on me, definatetly to get rid of the dangerous "Armed Hobos"

To better my chances, here's a pic of some great tits

GreatTit002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ingame name: Aaron 

Time spent on the server: 3 months

Your favourite animal: eagle

What do you think of the server: best server i have played on, there not enough words to describe it  :D  

Why should YOU win? because race car, no idea, just because, life wants me to  :D  

Ingame name: CI Levi/Moko Whalibu

Time spendt on the server: Joined May 20 "14 sooo almost 11 months

Your favourite animal: Racoon, must be racoons

What do you think of the server: Life.

Why should YOU win? Because Moko has the best repairs? YOU will get free Moko Whalibu subscription card! misteeeeer!

Ingame name: [bG] Raptor

Time spendt on the server: Joined 2 weeks ago and have 150 hours ;/

Your favourite animal: Velociraptor 

What do you think of the server: Love

Why should YOU win? Cause all mighty RaptorJesus wants meh to win, so I can buy a Jet and fly to the moon to meet him.

Ingame name : Ironsufex

Time spend on the server : 6 months, At least 100 hours + 

Your favourite animal : Pink Armadillo

What do you think of the server : ALUK is the best server that I have ever played on, The RP is flawless and the community is very engaging and extremly helpful.From protesting about the fish market to kidnapping cops and selling them for ransom, there are countless good times I had on this server and Getting this award would extend this enjoyment for times to come!!

Why should YOU win? : Well number one, My donation just ran out so this is great timing! haha.  Second I am a huge user of the server and having 1 year of VIP would make this RP experience grow exponentially. It is very generous of you to host this giveaway Omligon and even if I don't win it was a great way for the community to get together and learn a fragment of why they play on this server, This fourm post alone is one of the reasons I play on ALUK and many others should too.

Ingame name:

Mickeey

Time spent on the server:

About 8 weeks, mostly about 5 hours each day

Your favourite animal:

You, ya' filthy animal!

What do you think of the server:

AltisLife.co.uk is a great server and community to be a part of, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time being here on the server, had some great roleplay - I have even enjoyed it enough to join the NHS and find a gang to be apart of! (Marmite Miners)

Why should YOU win?

I should win because I'm a genuine guy, I enjoy playing AltisLife.co.uk and I think being in the VIP would help me out with getting geared up everytime I get robbed by Hobo's! Serious note here though, what you're doing here is opening a good opportunity for people to show their real selves out of roleplaying and I'm glad that you're giving this opportunity to everyone within the community, so even if I don't win, the person who does will hopefully be grateful and overjoyed!

Ingame name: WhoisDan

Time spendt on the server: 500 hours +

Your favourite animal: It's all about the hippo's.

What do you think of the server: ALUK is love, ALUK is life.

Why should YOU win? I think I should win because I'm an active, legitimate member of this community who spends a lot of time both on forums and in-game. That's not to say I deserve it more than others, of course.

Ingame name: [bG] JoeS

Time spendt on the server: 100 hours

Your favourite animal: Pigs...

What do you think of the server: Definitely the best altis life server, never mind in the UK, its the top server in the world.

Why should YOU win? I should win because im me... ;) who doesn't love me

Ingame name: Lexi

Time spent on the server: Around 120+ hours (I think)

Your favourite animal: Reindeer!! OH MY GOD seriously they are like the cutest little things ever! I luff them!

What do you think of the server: It's a great place to meet new friends, play with new ones and just have a really good laugh with a wide range of people from around the world. I think that the server has a great reputation and has a fantastic adult community! 

Why should YOU win? Because I've never had VIP before and it would be pretty freaking awesome to have VIP for a year! Also, BOOBS. That is all <3

Ingame name: Lexi

Time spent on the server: Around 120+ hours (I think)

Your favourite animal: Reindeer!! OH MY GOD seriously they are like the cutest little things ever! I luff them!

What do you think of the server: It's a great place to meet new friends, play with new ones and just have a really good laugh with a wide range of people from around the world. I think that the server has a great reputation and has a fantastic adult community! 

Why should YOU win? Because I've never had VIP before and it would be pretty freaking awesome to have VIP for a year! Also, BOOBS. That is all <3

BOOBS?! You win.

Ingame name: [bG] James Hunt

Time spendt on the server: 5 months or something

Your favourite animal: my favourite animal is a dog

What do you think of the server: I love altislife.co.uk community i play on the server every day i love to go and rp whit people and rob people :D

Why should YOU win? i think i should win because i love these serveres and i play here every day, i buy guns and stuff like that and help people some time but i always get killed by some one :D , so i could really need the donater :D

Ingame name: [TSS] Gen. Simen

Time spent on the server: 654hours (+/-50hours)

Your favourite animal: Moose! Why you may ask? Their meat is delicious!

What do you think of the server: Well what can I say? This is the most mature, entertaining roleplaying altis life server you can find! Pretty sure this is the best roleplaying server out of all the ARMA 3 servers! Its just absolutely lovely! The Admin Team, The Mentors, The NHS Team, The Police Force, The Civs, The rebels and last but not least, the wonderful, fantastic hobos!!!

Why should YOU win? Well, I guess I dont really deserve it as I aint the best roleplayer, the best shot or the best with tacticts, but it would be damn lovely to win this! And I believe were both Norwegians, that gotta count for something right? :3

@Omligon thats very generous of you! I just want to say good luck to everybody. I wont participate because i dont really need VIP.

-Alexim

Ingame name: [Gc] Zeiger

Time spent on the server: Way too much to be honest.

Your favourite animal: The missus.

What do you think of the server: I'm more interested in what the server thinks of me. Doubt it's good. Ahaha, but seriously it's great.

Why should YOU win? Win what? I'm already a winner, a winner at life.

Ingame name:[bG] ash

Time spend on the server:533 hours

[SIZE=11.9999990463257px]Your favorite animal: Poler bear[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.9999990463257px]What do you think of the server: The server has it's ups and it's down.....mostly ups but the server community always comes together and pushes the downs out, and the admins are good at what they do when it comes to regular updates and keeping the community from trolls. [/SIZE]

Why should YOU win?

[SIZE=11.9999990463257px]I should win because we have played together and have had our ups and downs but i know when it comes to the end of the day there will always be a friendship between us two no matter how awkward it may be haha[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.9999990463257px]another reason why i would like the 1 year vip is because its my 21 st tomorrow :p [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.9999990463257px]another reason i should win is because im skint as shit haha[/SIZE]

Ingame name: BG Superhitmandan

Time spendt on the server: 500 hours

Your favourite animal: Dog

What do you think of the server: Server is great, Leader of one of the top 5 Gangs, busy with that alot lol. 

Why should YOU win? Redundancy is on the cards for me at my job and i need all the help i can get ;) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back