What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Shrou8ed - GTA RP

Shrou8ed

Unlinked
Unban Account

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Pablo Junior
Steam ID: 76561198879032171
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16913
Ban Reason: Combat logging
Why do you think you were banned: I was banned due to the reason of me combat logging during a rp scene and during that time I was banned. I had been shot by someone I was dead and laying on the ground and I had left the server.
Why should we unban you: During the time I was dead and in a rp scene with someone I had left the server causing me to violate the rule combat logging. I would like to clarify the reason for me leaving was, because my fivem/ pc chrashed at that moment. I don't have a that good of a pc and running fivem can be hard and I chrash a lot of times. I was just unlucky during that moment to chrash in a combat log moment. I would like to apologize for this and will make sure this never happen. Why will this never happen again? Well I have made some pc upgrades so I can run the game way better and make sure not to chrash. Again I want to play the server again with my friends. because I like the server it's good and have u guys to give me another chance on this server. Again sorry Thank You

Sincerly,

Pablo
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon @Shrou8ed
I hope we are well today?

Unfortunately, you recieved your ban on the 26th of this month.
C2.3 - Combat Logging - Comes with an automatic 1 month cool down.
You cannot appeal until 26/05/2024.

I suggest taking this time to read over our rules: GTA RP Rules - Community Rules.
And upon your next appeal, try to be as honest as possible.

DENIED.

Back