What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Metrail001 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metrail001

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Antonio Kurt
Steam ID: 76561198410119693
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16957
Ban Reason: C1.9, PEGI
Why do you think you were banned: I was banned because in 2023 I made a police application which stated I was 18 and I made a police application which said I was 18 yesterday so obviously this does not add up. I was caught out on lying in the past which is why I was banned but now I can be honest.
Why should we unban you: I am now 18 years old, I was born in 2005 and I lied because I did enjoy the server and playing police was fun, I was 17 at the time but lied and said I was 18 on my application but now I am 18 years old. I am willing to give my full date of birth to staff if they request it but I'm being honest now and admitting that I did lie in the past just so I could play the server because I enjoy playing it and have had fun playing police and being a solicitor which is something I'd like to do again. I should also be unbanned because even if I wasn't "caught out" by staff, I would have still been honest and admitted that I did lie but I put my age as 18 again because that's the truth now.
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good evening @Metrail001 , I hope all is well? :)

I would like to know, if you managed to lie to us before to benefit yourself, how can we as staff trust that you're not just going to lie again?

Good evening @Metrail001 , I hope all is well? :)

I would like to know, if you managed to lie to us before to benefit yourself, how can we as staff trust that you're not just going to lie again?
All is well, I hope all is well with you also! To answer your question is because I've no reason to lie about my age anymore due to the fact I have turned 18 like half a year ago, I'm willing to give my full date of birth if that's needed.

Thanks for the response @Metrail001 ,

It's not just about your age though. I've you've been able to blatantly lie to staff prior then surely you could just lie about anything to avoid yourself getting banned in the future, no?

Thanks for the response @Metrail001 ,

It's not just about your age though. I've you've been able to blatantly lie to staff prior then surely you could just lie about anything to avoid yourself getting banned in the future, no?
I've been willing to be honest ever since I made my police application again by putting 18 years old on the application, and when the staff member had teleported me to the rooftop, I have no reason to lie about anything. I could lie about breaking different rules in the future but personally I'd rather not because I don't see any reason to be dishonest about breaking any rules as it'll just make things worse.

Good afternoon @Metrail001 , thanks for the response! :)

Please can you go onto Discord, open a ticket under the forums category and @ Dano please so we can proceed with this appeal.

Thanks!

Good evening @Metrail001 , thanks for attending the voice chat!

What is your plan now if you return to the server?
Why should we give you another chance?
How can we be sure you won't lie again?
What high quality roleplay could you provide here?

Good evening @Metrail001 , thanks for attending the voice chat!

What is your plan now if you return to the server?
Why should we give you another chance?
How can we be sure you won't lie again?
What high quality roleplay could you provide here?

What is your plan now if you return to the server? : Before I got banned I made a police application and was about to do my solicitor induction as I was previously a police solicitor on the server so I'd like to get back into that again.

Why should we give you another chance?: I should be given another chance because I'm here to do what I used to do on the server and just play normally as a solicitor and police officer and just have fun.

How can we be sure you won't lie again?: I have no reason to lie about my age anymore as I am now 18 years of age.

What high quality roleplay could you provide here?: As stated before, I was a police solicitor which meant I was going to court cases and working for the police to build cases against high profile criminals on the server in attempt to persuade the courts for harsher sentences and have fun in court cases and working with other police solicitors to work together with the police.

Good morning @Metrail001 , thanks for the response.

After speaking with you, I am happy to clear you of being the correct age therefore will welcome you back to the community.
Please read over the server rules before you join, you do not want to get yourself banned again for something so avoidable.

As per the FBS, any ban you receive within the next 6 months will be a permanent.
UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back