What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 865 | 869 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donny

Donator
Donator
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Donny Donald

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 865 | 869

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/27/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2315

What best describes this incident ?: NLR breach/metagame/combat log

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Long story short - Lost have had issues with the same group of people repeatedly jumping into the compound etc being killed and dumped and coming back. a couple nights ago the group was dumped with one of them i believe combat logging on the roof of the building.

Tonight I believe the player who was downed being 865 logged into the server downed and had his mate 869 came pick him up. The person who came to pick up the downed person used a car to jump on to the roof.

Both have similar session IDs making me believe they logged in together. I believe them to be the same group that keep trolling due to their Scandinavian accents.
There are a few more from the group but tonight these are the two who have ignored my request for liaison, keep repeating the same thing and being a nuisance.

At points in the clip I also believe you can faintly hear the person talking to persons over an external voice chat which is how I believe they knew where they were.

My clip starts roughly 1 minute after 869 jumps off the roof carrying his friend and there was prior interaction before the person was downed not seen in the clip.

I have pasted evidence in a ticket as I dont want people seeing inside the club.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ&ab_channel=RickAstley
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): No

Last edited by a moderator:
Players already banned, this is added to their profiles!

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back