What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 262 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donny

Donator
Donator
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Donny Ronald

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 262

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/22/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1440

What best describes this incident ?: Dumping with no RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Myself and other police officers involved in a shooting where we are down and injured due to high calibre weapons and seriously injured.
I found it strange that this person rocked up and took us as he didn't seem part of their group in any way by his actions and the way he spoke. Having spoken to the OCG members that were involved in the shootout this person was not involved and removed us to dump us with no RP just because he thought it would be funny.
I believe this players actions constitute our execution/murder as he has stopped us from being able to receive aid from officers or the NHS whilst I also found his third party involvement quite stupid.
I think this player has broken: (G7.3) Executions - Executing another player must be realistic and be carried out with high quality roleplay. Example: To cut someone's throat you must have a bladed weapon

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/0Z6S2smGlyQ

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@DonnyDonaldDo you have a 3 minutes prior to this incident?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I used session heads the first time as I was not happy with 290 rocking up at the end and shooting at me however I discussed this with him in discord.

@DonnyDonaldThanks for your report, I have watched your evidence a number of times and can see that you have been in a shoot out with a gang when 262 has decided to get involved, they have not said much and just for the laugh dumped you in the water, and not really tried to RP with you. This is not great to see so I have decided that the following will happen:

CharID : 59082

Action: 1 day ban

Rule: 1.7 Common Sense

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back