What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RDM , Fail role playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

driger854

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
[TI] Crispy and [PLF] Nikolai Vagin

Time & Date this happened: 
around 12:30 am GMT +1
Which Server did this happen on:
Sever 2

Description of what happened:
me and my gang mates driving a offroad and we stop by in kavala bank . and we saw this people robbing the bank. so we get out to check it and this guy [PLF] Nikolai Vagin RP with us for if we want to help the robbery we could . so my gang mates said we can keep an eye for you . then after the robery they start singing and stuff , and out of nowere this [PLF] Nikolai Said take your gun out and raise your hand on my gangmate (we did nothing to offence them) and soon as he said that this [TI] Crispy Start Shooting on us instantly killing my Friend [uGN] Napoli that trying to move away from the scene. and i hide on the offroad and run away trying to save my friend that got zip tied and got killed.  

What Rule Was Broken ?: 
RDM
and possibly METAGAMING because we are UGN.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
no

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

We were robbing you. One of your mates started running for cover to shoot us, I think crispy took him out. Then all of you started to run for cover to obviously get in a better position for a firefight. 

Are you mad right now cause you was about to get robbed and your try to defend yourself didn't work? or what's the problem?

Before this incident I never said a word to you guys so this is a blatant lie:

and we saw this people robbing the bank. so we get out to check it and this guy [PLF] Nikolai Vagin RP with us for if we want to help the robbery we could .

Crispy wanted to rob you guys cause he needed weapons, so we did. How is it RDM if you pull out a weapon while getting robbed and we take you out? Exactly, it's not. This is every day robbery went wrong cause the victims pulled out guns.

Also some civilians even after being told not to pick up the weapons or they die - picked up the weapons. 

Loved the way in the end where you opened fire from the green zone btw. 

Also I have been in teamspeak and in game until this moment and still:

no
Have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator:
We were robbing you. One of your mates started running for cover to shoot us, I think crispy took him out. Then all of you started to run for cover to obviously get in a better position for a firefight. 

Are you mad right now cause you was about to get robbed and your try to defend yourself didn't work? or what's the problem?

Before this incident I never said a word to you guys so this is a blatant lie:

and we saw this people robbing the bank. so we get out to check it and this guy [PLF] Nikolai Vagin RP with us for if we want to help the robbery we could .

Crispy wanted to rob you guys cause he needed weapons, so we did. How is it RDM if you pull out a weapon while getting robbed and we take you out? Exactly, it's not. This is every day robbery went wrong cause the victims pulled out guns.

Also some civilians even after being told not to pick up the weapons or they die - picked up the weapons. 

Loved the way in the end where you opened fire from the green zone btw. 

Also I have been in teamspeak and in game until this moment and still:

no
Have a nice day.
[TI] Crispy Shot instantly as the video showing got killed my friend an armed . yes hes trying to get out from the scene . we dont know whats happening thats why you are just starting pointing a gun on our mate , and he start shooting . wheres the role playing there ? if you can provide a side of your video would be good . thank you.

You do realize you reported BOTH of us, and keep saying what Crispy did wrong in your opinion. When someone robs YOU GUYS, you don't just start walking away and expect not to get shot. You could have ran away unarmed and took a cover and pulled out a gun - we are not stupid. 

Explain exactly what you reported me for, and I'll try to give you my side of the thing - since so far all you have done is told me what Crispy did in your opinion.

Me and Nikolai were rolling around kavala together and we decided to rob you, When you have guns pointed at you and people are shouting at you and you are attempting to run away or look into your backpack and pull out a gun expect to be shot. Anyone who I did shoot attempted to either shoot me or put up a fight against the robbery in some sort of way and endangered out lives.

I didn't even shoot @ the person who was running away at the beginning but after you pulled a gun at me after running around a corner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rejected. 20/1/15

3:27 Warnings were issued and "Don't even think about it." was shouted at Napoli before he was shot as he looked in his backpack.

4:19 driger854 fired from a greenzone. Do not fire from a greenzone even if a situation has occurred. This is a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back