What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - M.B.G - Luke - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.B.G - Luke

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police

Character Name: Luke Gambino
Character ID: 95796
Steam ID: 76561199241147866
Game: GTA RP
Date: Apr 30, 2024
Please Provide Full Details: It was late at night and i was just driving about, When i decided to go to the LS Customs to repair my car, after repairing it and backing out it had changed my wheels to wheels i didnt like and choose to change to.

I tried to park the car and unpark just to see if it was a quick and reversible bug but it didnt and now those wheels are stuck and to go back to my old ones its £18,450.

I opened a ticket for support and drex helped me with this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Transaction ID: 67651555

Transaction ID: 67754935 (£4000)
Transaction ID: 67759766 (£2023)

So due to this im asking for the money to change back to my original wheels thanks :) - Luke
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
Lost Items & Total Value Of Compensation £18,450 for wheels replacement
: Yes

Hello @M.B.G - Luke

Do you have any evidence from yourself that shows the wheels being changed without you modifying them?

Hello @M.B.G - Luke

Do you have any evidence from yourself that shows the wheels being changed without you modifying them?
No kyle hence i made the ticket because logs would show that the wheels cost 18k and theres not 2 transactions, if you was to check logs again ive spent 18k again on wheels to revert whilst waiting on this comp request

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Kyle i did some digging and i found this picture from 4-6 days ago and the wheels were the original.

But listed above drex gave me all previous transaction ids

Hi @M.B.G - Luke

Unfortunately, we do require evidence from you of this incident occurring as stated in the Compensation Guidelines "All compensation requests will require evidence/proof of items you are seeking compensation for. Any compensation requests lacking evidence will be denied".

Due to this, I will be declining this compensation request today.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back