What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Compensation Request - ABEZZX - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABEZZX

Donator
Donator
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Benjamin Morehead

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198082012405

Character ID: 53

The date when this happened: 05/12/23

Please provide full detail and evidence: I was at LS Customs putting some chrome colours onto my ETR-1. I applied and bought a chrome secondary colour and it was applied to the vehicle. I was then looking at the pearlesant colours, at the same time my phone rang - I answered it and it applied a pearlescent colour to my vehicle removing the Chrome colour I just spend £126316 I think it was on the car. I dropped the call and got out of the modification screen and my car did indeed no longer have the chrome secondary. I then went into the modifications again and spent another £126316 to get the look I wanted but, unfortunately my screen recording was not working and for some reason is still not. I am hoping you would have some sort of log of this transaction - I paid in cash.

Many thanks

Link to any evidence:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1088885234415702076/1106623927641440297/image.png

Lost items and total value of compensation: 126316

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hello @ABEZZX
Hope you're well! 

After looking into this, your request will be APPROVED. 

With that being said, you will be getting; 
£126,316

If you’re unsure how to claim your compensation you can follow our Claiming Your Compensation guide.

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back