What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Being able to Order/Make Mining Pickaxes

Bmav

As far as i am aware and at least most people i ask give me the same answer, you can't really acquire any Mining Pickaxes besides the ones that are still left in the shops.

From what i heard you had to order them from Mr White's warehouse and since the warehouse has been empty for a while nobody can order them and as for making them i tried multiple recepies but had no success, obviously there might be away i am not completely sure if there is and correct me if i am wrong but basically my suggestion is to either make pickaxes craftable or make it so people can order them into shops.

Pros:

- New people will be able to buy pickaxes after the ones that currently are in stock run out.

Negatives:

- Can't really see any

From what i heard you had to order them from Mr White's warehouse
I just checked and it seems like they are orderable from the general warehouse?

Last edited by a moderator:
Never seen them there maybe it's only some shops that can do it i guess. If i was to assume, it must be only the shops that can sell ores.

Never seen them there maybe it's only some shops that can do it i guess. If i was to assume, it must be only the shops that can sell ores.
Noble stores had them in stock on Saturday I’m sure, might be worth checking a few shops 🙂 

Noble stores had them in stock on Saturday I’m sure, might be worth checking a few shops 🙂 
See what i wrote in the thread before commenting maybe...

I know some shops have pickaxes in stock, what i am saying is the fact you can't order them or make them as far as i am aware, so when the current stock in shops goes out means no more pickaxes if you know what i mean.

See what i wrote in the thread before commenting maybe...

I know some shops have pickaxes in stock, what i am saying is the fact you can't order them or make them as far as i am aware, so when the current stock in shops goes out means no more pickaxes if you know what i mean.
Was only telling you where you might find some if you need them 🤣

That said, yes I do understand the topic of the thread and have gave it a +1

A friend of mine who owns a store said he couldn't order them. We assumed they may have changed to being craftable. 

A friend of mine who owns a store said he couldn't order them. We assumed they may have changed to being craftable. 
I own a store as well thats why i was wondering about this and i also tested multiple recepies and couldn't find it.

And the only thing i could think of is that the shops that have the ability to sell ores like the one in sandy might be the ones to get the pickaxes but again this is just me assuming.

I can confirm you can not order them, i know a few shop  owners and they all have the same issue.

Back