What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - WesolutionZ - GTA RP

WesolutionZ

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Seth Jackson
Steam ID: 76561198023103354
Ban ID (just the numbers): 16719
Ban Reason: PEGI
Why do you think you were banned: My account was banned for being used by an Underage person (My Brother)
Why should we unban you: It seems asthough my little brother went onto my account whilst i was away for 4 months traveling and started interacting with others via the mic and was quickly caught as being underage due to his high pitch voice, I ask you to unban me as I have put many hours into this game to get to where I am now and very much enjoy playing as well as the story line I have built, I am an essential part of a gang and a story line and without me it would seem a big shame. I can assure you nothing like this will happen ever again. Thank you
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

How old is your brother?

Did you let your brother play on your account?

My brother is 14 and no I did not I was in mexico at the time he went on so i had no control over his actions unfortunatley.

Good afternoon @WesolutionZ , I hope all is well?

How did you brother know how to Launch FiveM, get onto RPUK where you play & begin picking up one of your characters storylines all with you being away?

Hello,

My borhter is 14 and learns very quick he is very capable of logging in and youtubing how to run it, also im not sure if he got my character banned or made a new one and got that banned, I also only play on the 1 server (RolePlayUK) so that would be the only server on the list of my favorites for him to choose from. I apologise again for the inconvinience of this.

Back