What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Appeal - Fitimsejdiu - GTA RP

Fitimsejdiu

Unlinked
Unban Account

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: JimmyAlbo
Steam ID: 76561199571665815
Ban ID (just the numbers): 15636
Ban Reason: I got killed from some guys and I left the city I made a mistake
Why do you think you were banned: I left the city after I was killed from some guys gang I know I should not did that And am sorry I really am please unban me
Why should we unban you: I had a loot of fun and joy on the city I made a mistake of leaving the city I was an active person on city please help me i want to go again in the city please help me unban me I swear I will not make the same mistake twice
Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Good afternoon, @Fitimsejdiu !

Why do you think you were banned: I left the city after I was killed from some guys gang I know I should not did that And am sorry I really am please unban me
In one half of your appeal you're apologising for combat logging.

my brother used to play on his acc cuz he got banned on his account and now im trying to play from my acc
In the other half you're saying your brother was the one who received the ban.

Which one is it?

Which one is it?
YES bro i used to play on my brother steam cuz we played both from his steam cuz i dident have on may steam gta purchesed

Which one is it?
Yes brother i played together with my brother in his account and then he got banned because he left the city when he was killed by a gang at that time i had gta in my account but now i bought it and i would like it I would like to go back to the city because I had a lot of fun but I still have a ban because we played on same PC and I think we got a ban through the IP of the PC
help me please bro

Hello @Fitimsejdiu , if you continue to comment twice, your appeal will be locked as this classes as bumping.
You can simply respond in one message.

If your brother was the one who combat logged, why have you apologised for it?

Because I played the most in the city, my brother played a little, but he didn't pay attention to the rules and made a mistake for this reason, how should he ask for forgiveness, I believe it would be the same I apologize through him because he is also sorry that he also stayed in the city for a while but was not aware of the rules help me brother, please, I want to go back to the city again

Back