What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 42 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew Labile

Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Matthew Labile

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 42

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/04/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2320

What best describes this incident ?: (C1.2) Discrimination. (C2.2) Exploiting. (G2.4) Value of Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The clip speaks for itself in my opinion he starts of by calling me a "chromeys" which I believe to be a breach of discrimination, then is faced with 2 guns and told to get out to which he doesn't which I believe to be a failure to value life and then to top it off once shot he locks his car after being shot in the head which I then believe to be exploiting.

It has been brought to my attention that the word the person has called me in the video above is apparently another word for mates, friends or something like that.

I'm sure I have heard this word be used in a derogatory way before and would like staff's opinion on it. 

I have chose not to resolve with the other party due to the (in my opinion) amount of rule breaks and lack of care for server rules.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/74210526/d1337tpyimus?invite=cr-MSxmS0ksMjc3ODYxMTcs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Matthew, 

I'm the one in the video so I'll start by addressing the (Discrimination claim since this is a serious claim overall) I said it was Matthew and his cronies. Unsure how this falls under Discrimination because the definition for this is 'a close friend or companion'. So by saying this I am in fact saying it's you and what I believe to be your friends. Unsure if you've come across this term however it's not discrimination. 

In relation to the value of life. In your own clip at 15 seconds someone on a bike was holding a bandage and saying get out. Less then 2 seconds later you shot at me? How would I have time to comply in 2 seconds? Within 2 seconds that is not even enough time to comply. Apologies if you believe this is however I believe it's not from your evidence.

With locking my car that is on me and I can only apologise. My push to talk is set to ; right next to L. So for that I can't say anything but I need to be more careful in future. Would of been/Am happy to talk to you in Teamspeak should you of asked me for a chat, Never have an issue talking to anyone. 

Hello @Matthew Labile

As this is a report against a staff member, staff leads will be dealing with this.

question for you though, could you please upload a clip with what happened next after the car was locked. Was it unlocked again? 

Hey Matthew, 

Would of been/Am happy to talk to you in Teamspeak should you of asked me for a chat, Never have an issue talking to anyone. 
I'm more than happy with your response, to jump in ts or discord just let me know when is best for you

I'm more than happy with your response, to jump in ts or discord just let me know when is best for you
I'll be free after 5pm today if that's fine with you, We can either hop into a Staff room if you would like another staff member present, Or we can use my room in Teamspeak. When you are about after 5pm just let me know and I'll be happy to have a chat 

I'll be free after 5pm today if that's fine with you, We can either hop into a Staff room if you would like another staff member present, Or we can use my room in Teamspeak. When you are about after 5pm just let me know and I'll be happy to have a chat 
I'd prefer to use your room on Teamspeak I will join ts at around 5 🙂

No worries, I'll keep an eye out for you in the lobby and move you in 🙂
Thank you for the chat I now have a better understanding on the situation as a whole and would like the report to be denied and closed please. 

Thank you for the chat I now have a better understanding on the situation as a whole and would like the report to be denied and closed please. 
Was a really nice conversation, As I mentioned if you ever want to chat just pop me a message and I'll be happy to come talk 🙂 

Glad that you could sort this out like adults 🙂

All the best lads

Declined on request of the reporter. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back