What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Permanent Ban Appeal - pasteet2 (unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pasteet2

In-game Name

KARL_GUN

Steam ID

Please provide a link to your previous denied appeal.

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/43242-un-ban-appeal-pasteet2-denied/?tab=comments#comment-252186
In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.

I think i was banned because the admin (DREW) foth it was me wich was drivin around with a ATV and running pepole over (VDM) beacouse i ran out of a bar while the guy who was driving the ATV jumped off the ATV. Idon´t even own a quad. and it all happened when i was in a bar with my new gang for 30 min.

What have you been upto in the last 6 months+ ?

Thinking about the ban.

Why do you want to return ?

I want to return because i want to join the server again and RP with others.
I want to play on that server beacouse unlike the orther RP server wich i have played for 3 years i get rdm-d or vdm-d, and as i remember this server was realy good and never broke any rules and eighter i did not get RDM-D or VDM-D.

Why should we unban you ?

Becouse it was a miss understanding and since i got banned i have learned a lot about RP and wont break any rules.
I want to join a nother rp server.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.

Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.

Yes

I confirm 6 months+ have passed since my denied appeal.

Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I made 2-3 unban appeals but they got denied and after that i found another RP server soo i did not think they will acept the other appeals for a year atleas.

Right, no more chances. 

I will unban you, read the rules before joining the server, i highly advise you do this. 

Don't mess it up. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back