What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - J Slime - RDM (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamstathaHamsta

Your In-game name

JamstathaHamsta

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

J Slime

Date of the incident

02/06/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Started to shoot at a trucks tires and a random guy just shoots me. He had no connection to the man in the truck. oops pressed enter before I was done sorry about yhe report before this one.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Heres gyazo : https://gyazo.com/fc0620961f68b0e63bdea6557601e913

https://gyazo.com/c90c13d356de7ecd4613d173e79d0e25

Last edited by a moderator:
I am J Slime. I was defending Gameschool from you trying to kill him so I took action, I was waiting in the building opposite. If i had just walked up to you with my gun out you would have just shot me instantly like what always happens.

I am J Slime. I was defending Gameschool from you trying to kill him so I took action, I was waiting in the building opposite. If i had just walked up to you with my gun out you would have just shot me instantly like what always happens.
I am one of the shooters (You can see me shooting in the video) and i got shot by you, We didnt initiate on you, we initiated on him and his tires...

And you didnt want to come to teamspeak with me.

There was no need to go to teamspeak. You got shot after shooting, whats the problem? The only issue I see here is your fail RP. Waiting at a garage for people and tell them to get out or we shoot. Great creativity right there. At least try and do something better than that. 

quote from earlier.png

There was no need to go to teamspeak. You got shot after shooting, whats the problem? The only issue I see here is your fail RP. Waiting at a garage for people and tell them to get out or we shoot. Great creativity right there. At least try and do something better than that. 

View attachment 4172
Ok so CLEARLY you haven't understood the meaning of "FailRP", for example:

'i had 3 guns pointed at me and i still didnt comply',     We were'nt "camping" garage we litterally just arrived and heard an hemmt...

Secondly the threat wasnt to you, you can only shoot when:

• You've been initiated on

• You initiated on someone

• Your friends initiated for you

• You are in a life threatening position...

(^^^ For example getting shot at^^^)

And since we shot your friend's tires not yours, it wasnt an immediate threat to your life which is considered RDM.

(Its best just let support, staff team handle this since our conversation goes in circles in my opinion)

Kind Regards,

SlimShady

You were threatening my friend, how could I see that you was shooting the tires. He radio'd through to me telling me what was happening so I took action. You just need to admit that you got caught out.  

You were threatening my friend, how could I see that you was shooting the tires. He radio'd through to me telling me what was happening so I took action. You just need to admit that you got caught out.  
No, this is RDM according to staff since the initiation wasn't towards you and he didn't say he had friends in the area.

Ill say this again: "lets wait for support / staff's verdict on the case..."

As SlimShady and as the Staff Member(s) he contacted about this stated, this is indeed RDM. The initiation was not on you, it was on your friend & at no point was a threat made that there were friends in the area. 

Accepted - Action Taken

RDM - J Slime

Name:J Slime

Steam ID:76561198012790648

GUID:b0835eed0457f37aea9e704b4c2c7258

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back