What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

How do I say this?

Denis P

Swearing at people
I'm not sure how to explain...

Well, I'll be honest with you.

I've had a great time with some of you. Thanks for that. It's really appreciated. :D

The rest of you can just fuck off.

I'll be leaving this server for another one.

Again, fuck off to most of you.

Dat honesty, like a bullet through the heart.

Good luck though fella, I don't recall playing with you a lot but I can't seem to find you on my shit list, that's puts you in a tidy little spot.

Have a good one!

GG Denis, see you in another life brother!

Hope you find fun where ever you go :)

Good luck matey, even if your pissed and all, have some respect and type nicely next time. 

Be more mature.

zippey, if it was not for people talking to him like shit and just blanking him out why should he have respect for them?

You have to show respect before you receive it....

Dennis, this community has just turned into a bitch fest good on you for leaving.

zippey, if it was not for people talking to him like shit and just blanking him out why should he have respect for them?

You have to show respect before you receive it....

Dennis, this community has just turned into a bitch fest good on you for leaving.
yery true. I have played with Denis so ce he was a CSO there may have been disputes in police but some people look it too far. Wether you liked his cop ways or not he was a fucking nice person and it's a shame to see him go

Have a good time Denis :)

But please also remember: What goes arround comes back arround. :)

I hope people will be nicer to you because you are a good guy but please make sure not to show some bad manners you showed here from time to time! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You were a really nice guy dennis, very kind to most people, and you was your own person. You stood up to people (sometimes at the wrong points or about stupid things) but that made you. 

Very active and i admire you to be able to stand up to some people like you did.

I wish you all the best in the future and i hope this never happens to you again, the people who acted badly towards you shouldnt have done so.

Thank you for your time and effort dennis, it wont be forgotten from me.

- CSI Mitch

GL bra, i sent out one of these messages once, but im back here, lovin it even more. Have a good life bud

Goodluck Dennis you were a pleasure to play with the few times I had with you, please don't be a stranger and feel free to contact me over anything on here teamspeak or on steam which I believe you have me on.

The last salute for you.

Goodluck.

Back