What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Shady

Raiden

Dear Admins 

Shady has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Shady

Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:0:146804661

Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198253875050

Date & Time you was banned:: 06/10/2015

Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Does not say.

In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I think I was banned because I was banned on my other account and decided to buy a whole new arma 3 just so I would have the chance to play on your server again. But within hours I was banned for creating a second account.

Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: I don't believe there is any rule for this but it is still ban able.

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: You should give me a final chance because I have gone out of my own way just to be able to play on your server again. Whilst playing on your server yesterday I was able to carry out some nice RP scenarios and make some new friends whilst doing so. This all evidence that I can prove to you as to why you should unban me. If unbanned, I will not use my previous account to try and get in game and will no longer use it on the forums. Just to add, if I didn't care I would long gone. It's been a month and I chose to stay just because of how great this community is and was looking for the opportunity for a another chance. The month has gone by very slow making me more desperate to play on your server again, and being able to yesterday gave me a sigh of relief and joy! I know creating a second account is disrespectful but it shows my commitment to how much I want to stay in this community. To all the admins reading this, I hope you have some sympathy and would try to relate to the situation that I'm currently in. I hope that I'm able to get away from this current situation and go back to being happy.

Yours sincerely,

Shady
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me make myself clear, there will not be another chance

Please refrain from posting anymore unban requests otherwise we will ban your forum account.

Denied
You have been banned on another account and this was posted on your other accounts unban appeal. You really thought we would not find out?
What makes you think buying a new account will get you a new chance? If that was the case, we would just have a ''Buy unban'' button so we can take all the money ourselves instead of getting you to buy a new copy of the game.

Denied.

Back