What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[Jorgen Army] Don Pedro - Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melvin

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Don Pedro

Time & Date this happened: 19:05

Which Server did this happen on:server 2 

Description of what happened: I went to the weed processing and they (derp and Don Pedro) are trying to rob me and then i try to run away, and this guy says "FUCKIN N*GGA" because my charachter is afro-american, you can see it on the video, im really offended because my self and my friends are afro-american. 

What Rule Was Broken ?: 1B) Racism is punished by a permanent ban without appeal

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:No, because i don't have anything to solve with a person that is racist, they don't deserve my attention.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PR50zyuU0Q

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)
Edited 12 June by Wilco

I forgot to mention that my mic in the vid is not working i dont know why

You wasted your life for few grands. 

Sorry but that's kinda bad rp. if it was your life. would you make this stupid run to get away with few grands? hell even if it's way more. 

it was clearly death if you make a run or so. 

also it was clear you were talking to them with mic, but wasn't working on Youtube. 

So you may were insluting them, or maybe not, no one can make sure.

Sorry for posting here.

Last edited by a moderator:
i wasn't i only said " C'mon man dont kill me," i have proof i had friends on TS

But did you have to be racist even tough

And you can see by their answers im not insulting them , if it was you would you insult a guy with a gun ?

Ok the fact your mic is not working is not good. Next time i will deny your reports if there is not a working mic. But he will receive a ban. 

Yaw dude.. Sorry for that 1 word. Used to say that allot in real life I know its bad.

But what did u do when u came into the processing?
The first thing u said was : HEY DERP..

How could u know his name was derp? And u started talking about.. U guys are from an swedisch clan right? like wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back