What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Boris Velikiy Unban apeal (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name: Boris Velikiy

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198085077500

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

67b6187dfd1fb1880c9ad0ab88a405f2

Date & Time you was banned: i think i was banned 11.04.15.

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: i dont think i broke any rule, but it said PLF blanket.

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I'm currently banned because I was connected with PLF via steam. I didn't know this was a bannable offense. Ill cut all ties with them. Ill delete them and I will never contact them again. If I knew I would get banned for being in contact with them I would've done this earlier. I have nothing to do with the actions of PLF and I do not approve them. I really enjoy spending time on this server and I really want to continue to play with my other friends. I sincerely apologize for their behaviour but I played no part in it.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here: i dont think there is.

Last edited by a moderator:
This one is still for Wilco - I can't deal with this one - no prior knowledge on my part.

Denied

As previously stated no one from PLF are welcome here / welcome back here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back