What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Unknown Cutlass member. - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravi

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ravi Labile

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown Cutlass member.

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/29/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 130

What best describes this incident ?: G4.5, G2.4 and possible G4.4

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Just to add some context to this report. Aztecas and Cutlass had just had a lengthy situation at the Arcade which resulted in downed Cutlass members being taken to a dodgy doctor.

This Cutlass member, not sure who it is (I'm sure staff can get it from logs), was revived by the dodgy doctor and pulled out a gun before even getting off the floor as can be seen in the clip, all while they had multiple guns pointed at them. You can see in the clip that the Cutlass member pulls their gun out while on the floor and tries to shoot instantly but instead ends up kicking Aztecas, I believe this shows their intentions to instantly start shooting as soon as they were revived. He then decided to shoot. Not only do I believe this falls under NVL (G2.4) but also NLR, specifically G4.5 as the Cutlass member had just been revived and deliberately forced themselves back into a new combat situation. I believe this could also fall under G4.4 as the Cutlass member had just been revived by a dodgy doctor (who wouldn't be as careful or skilled as say a doctor at a hospital) and wouldn't be feeling the best so they failed to RP their injuries by deciding to pull a gun and shoot.

I won't make this report too lengthy as I believe the clip truly speaks for itself, but if staff have any questions I'm more than happy to answer them.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1LS6Yk5259VtIK/d1337hdJSF12?invite=cr-MSxyRWEsNzc4OTcxMTAs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Ravi& @Chino Dex,

I've reviewed the footage provided, I have attempted to get @Chino Dexside of the story by tagging him over 48 hours ago but no reply from him.

Not going to have this report up for any longer so lets get into it,

From what can be seen from the footage Azteca's was at Dodgy Doctor reviving Cutlass one by one out-numbering them as there was multiple Azteca's with weapons, when @Chino Dexwas revived  he immediately started to kick and got his weapon out and started shooting the Azteca's ignoring the fact that he is still in critical condition, seconds after killing one of the Azteca's he was shot and downed.

It's Evident that @Chino Dex didn't value his life, nor did he roleplay out his injuries as he shouldn't force himself into combat for at least 15 minutes, unless the aggressor forces you into combat, which in this case no threats were made as there was no time to string a sentence together before @Chino Dex started shooting.

@Chino DexGoing forward when there are multiple weapons pointed at you, you should value your life by complying with their demands. Be sure you are also to roleplay your injuries when revived, especially when you've been revived at Dodgy Doctor as your not receiving proper medical treatment.

Action Taken

CharID: 59328

Rule: G2.4 & G4.5

Duration: 1 Day Ban (Fair Ban System)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back