What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Zyreth, Robin "Combatlogging" (Unbanned 19/02/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyreth

In-game name: Pcf. Zyreth [s-NBG]

Steam Profile ID: 76561198025132687

GUID: 

6501ff45462b3220b83e04e6baeefcc0

Date & Time I was banned: 10 Feb 2015 - 03:45 PM 

The rule I broke: Combatlogging

Reasons why you should give me a final chance: 

I was threatened by a person who probably wanted to rob me. I chose not to go up to him and do what he said and instead just run from him because I was afraid he would kill me. I did not want to go into trouble. He saw me and started shooting at me so I tried to jump away and thought to protect me but I died Unfortunately becouse he saw me run away. I was so angry becouse I had to spend so much time on my equipment and work to get my things done. I got so angry and desperate so I combatlogged .. I am aware of what I did wrong and I'm really sorry for what I did for action and will "never" do it again. This isn t worth doing. I'm really sorry.

"I got banned on a topic that one did. I am aware that I did wrong. But wanted to do this to show that I do not want to do wrong I want to learn my misstakes" (I can still play the game atm but I got banned on a topic)

1B) Combat logging during a fire fight, resisting arrest, or when the police are in pursuit is exploiting. Logging off while downed (pending revive) is also a exploit.

[SIZE=11.9999990463257px]Zyreth reply: Now I know the rule exactly.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not an admin, but I could not help but notice a few inconsistencies in your appeal. You should definitely clear them up as soon as possible.

"I got scared and ran away from him". Is that not failure to role-play?

Why would you use quotation marks around "never"? That makes it seem as if you are intending on committing a combat log sometime in the future. It also shows that you have not learnt your lesson.

What does "He got the shot" mean? Did you shoot at him? More than a little confusing. Also, you should really clarify what you meant when you said "I died Unfortunately, because of that, he hit me". How could he further damage you if you are already dead?

Good luck with your appeal, but your going to need to put in a bit more effort than what you have already done. That is if you want to get unbanned...

Hi @Muzza I appreciate that you are new here and maybe in the future you might get to the heady heights of an Admin position and can decide how much effort someone has put into his appeal however currently I have the job of doing this. The guy knows what he has done wrong and has apologised for it. If he does it again there will not be a third chance. 

@Zyreth the only addition I am going to ask is that you post the exact rules that you have broken so I can be sure you have read them.

@Vladic Ka Hi Vladic, Thank you for the answer! This is the rule I broke...

1B) Combat logging during a fire fight, resisting arrest, or when the police are in pursuit is exploiting. Logging off while downed (pending revive) is also a exploit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back