What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

YourBadSkill (Action: Ban Issued 29/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirrel

Banned
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Yourbadskill or YourBadSkill

Time & Date this happened: around 19:50

Which Server did this happen on: 2

Description of what happened: I was waiting at kavala garage for my car to spawn but instead a truck spawns and the guy ran away, I then continue to picklock and then mr Yourbadskill see's me and didn't engage in RP he just shot me and restrained me, he also knew I had a bounty, He matagamed my name, also he caught me mid picking so how did he know i had a bounty or not? obvious metagame, and the reason im really pissed is because this is not the first time he has done this, he has done it to loads of people, and I'm pretty sure most people will agree he abuses his powers. (I was trying to move a car that was blocking the spawn point, not stealing it.)

What Rule Was Broken ?: MetaGaming not RPing

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes he did not listen just jailed me.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading up to the RDM and after) http://youtu.be/xRfOQeg9iEI

Last edited by a moderator:
 i was with Gc Emily when this happened, this bounty hunter just came up to us an locked emily up in his car, i shouted at him '' you have to ask the players name to know if they have commited a crime'' he lied an said he had asked but clearly He was lieing as i saw the whole thing ,,  

ill be the one shouting in the video,

Two minor issues here: 

1: Your video is broken - Black screen and no sound

2: Kavala garage is a green zone - No robbing, killing, stealing. No nothing.  :(

Two minor issues here: 

2: Kavala garage is a green zone - No robbing, killing, stealing. No nothing.  :(
Yes but im moving a vehicle im not stealing.

Yes but im moving a vehicle im not stealing.
Really you need to get coppers to do it, mate. 

This Youbadskill character has more than one report though. I doubt he'll be coming back when they are processed. 

Really you need to get coppers to do it, mate. 

This Youbadskill character has more than one report though. I doubt he'll be coming back when they are processed. 
K thanks rev im in the process of reposting the video for some reason youtube decided to not work :)

Two minor issues here:

2: Kavala garage is a green zone - No robbing, killing, stealing. No nothing. :(
No stealing, you where stealing a car/pick locking a car so you broke the rules first. Sorry. You have basically reported yourself.

YourBadSkill, abuses the green zone by sitting in it, then randomly tazing and restraining people. He uses the green zone as a safety for himself to avoid RP from people, and when RP is to be engaged with him, he runs back in to avoid everything.

Although I don't have video of this, I bet loads of the people could verify this.

Also on this video, all I see from YourBadSkill is fail RP and shoot on sight within the green zone with his tazer, without initiating any form of RP.

YourBadSkill, abuses the green zone by sitting in it, then randomly tazing and restraining people. He uses the green zone as a safety for himself to avoid RP from people, and when RP is to be engaged with him, he runs back in to avoid everything.

Although I don't have video of this, I bet loads of the people could verify this.

Also on this video, all I see from YourBadSkill is fail RP and shoot on sight within the green zone with his tazer, without initiating any form of RP.
Exactly lets hope this kid don't stay much longer :)

I have received complaints from people saying that he randomly tazes people when out of bounty hunter uniform, brings them back to the station and arrests them. Sadly I have no evidence as this happened to some other poor sole, but failed RP and abusing bounty hunter system comes to mind, and reading the other reports it seems more and more likely that this is occurring.

Locking this for admins. Also be advised that some people's voices don't match their age, or their maturity, insulting people is cyber bullying, and it will not be tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back