What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Your Gaming Life?

Wasim

This thread is where you can post about your gaming life. You can sum up the most important parts!

Here is mine :D

So it all started when I got a computer and played pinball - you know that game which is already installed on your pc - and the snake which gets bigger as you collect points. But forget that, I will skip to the more interesting part.

This is probably where it all started... I bought a game called Vietcong. It was a first person shooter but I loved the simplicity of the game. I was probably 8 when I bought that game! Anyways that is probably one of the top ten games on my list. I joined a new clan everyday because I was a clan hopper back then xD. I played with people aged 20 and one of them told me to download teamspeak. Don't worry they didn't abuse me. However one person told me to say something in their language, so obviously I didn't know what it meant. Me being clever used google translator and the guy wanted me to say "I am a dickhead". Obviously I was angry therefore I waved goodbye to that clan.

*The game got a bit boring after a while*

Then I heard about runescape! Oh god bad memories in that game. I wont go to much detail because I have a confession to make. I was around 13 when I played runescape.

The confession is that... I used to chat girls up :p . No idea who was on the other side, could be anyone! You could follow eachother and it looked like you were dancing so that is what i did.

To anyone who has played that game: W1 United!

*Believe it or not, I played runescape alot until I was 14*

When I was 14 I got minecraft not much to talk about that game, I didn't flirt with girls on that game..

And now I am here!!

Bought arma 3 and I love that game! I couldn't complete the singleplayer, oh well. Has anyone even completed the singleplayer legit?

Then I discovered altislife <3

P.s. Don't take micky about my past lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
I did the singe player when i was 5 years old get on my level of gaming.....

I used to have a life, but then I bought a computer, now I don't have a life. 

Fucking hell these sort of threads make me feel old.

My first 'gaming' pc was a spectrum zx, I had to load games from a fucking tape!

This was one of my favourite games for my speccy:

oh and almost forgot, on the other side of the tape was Thunderceptor!

Last edited by a moderator:
First Gaming Experience:

Club_Penguin_logo.png

Second Gaming Experience:

RS_logo_old.png

Third Gaming Experience:

Adventure_Quest_Worlds_Logo.png

Fourth Gaming Experience:

Call_of_Duty_logo.svg

Fifth Gaming Experience:

steamlogo4.jpg

Back