What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Wolfgang - Unban Appeal (Unbanned 31/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang #Jeffing It Up

Your In-game name: Wolfgang

Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:1:91990249

Your GUID : 827eb65c29b01f352309137d9286fa31

Date & Time you were banned: Around 8:00 PM GMT 3/29/2015

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: [SIZE=medium]2D)[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] Using known exploits such as looting dead bodies, any duplication of items, duplication of money, using the Anti-VDM script to regain full health, landing on the roof of drug processors, working with Bounty hunters to exploit money from the wanted system, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside normal usage (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal)[/SIZE]

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I had picked up a police vest by pressing the space bar when the option to grab something was available. I then realized it was a police vest and dropped it as soon as possible, and seconds after I was banned. This was just a silly mistake that I will not make again.

http://i.imgur.com/OU3wFhN.jpg?1

This screenshot that I obtained whilst discussing the bans with Pablo in the teamspeak, shows that the player in question was killed by the officer in RP.

However it also shows that the vest had already been dropped and that this ban was a misunderstanding between the admin who only caught part of what happened, which is perfectly understandable.

We were in teamspeak with him and I can vouch that he unintentionally picked up the vest and that no inventory glitching happened on purpose.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back