What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Willie Nelson - Metagaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remix

Banned
Mistaken player -- Withdrawn

Last edited by a moderator:
Before you report players you should get ur facts right. This is not Willie Nelson, it's me.

Let's start with this:

4A) Using or broadcasting intelligence on sidechat or teamspeak to influence actions in game. - It did never influence any kind of fighting against them we did never shot at the helicopter, the member was never in rp.

4B) You are not allowed to identify players in game via nametags. Police, NHS and UNMC ranks (only ranks!) are fine to get, as they “wear clothing with the rank on” unless they are undercover. (Not in their uniform or masked.) - The only thing I said was It's a BG chopper here now. For all I know it was never in the rp It was just flying there. I don't see the problem whit just saying it was a BG chopper.

4C) Using tilde key for anything other than identifying people who break rules - I did never use the key as the name came up when I flew by.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No - Also "thank you for atleast trying to reach out to either me or Willie Nelson before you reported this." This just shows how you are just trying to get people in TKC/TI banned.

Remember that this a gaming community, It's also a Adult community, and by you reporting everything we do, in all honesty it's just childish. This is ment to be fun not being some kind off report war. (After these two reports &  you started to report everything we do) Sorry for going off topic but this just makes me pissed off. Yeah sure I did a misstake but that is what humans do.

Also sorry for my bad grammar/english :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back