What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Will I Ever complete....

Spamakin

Will I ever get to complete a oil or salt run?

So today started with me doing an oil run, in my truck boxer, I then notice an off road following me in the distance,  i hit the turbo and led them on a goose chase, at times I was confident on losing them through the tree's. 

Then I decide i would head uphill (big mistake?), the off road caught up so I headed back down the hill to gain speed and i crash badly and the 2 guys kill me as I was too scared to get out the truck.

I then decide to get an off road to do a run as i will stand a chance of getting away and also grab myself a gun.

I meet a guy in the middle of nowhere with a broke truck, he shouts me down so I show him him to fix the tyres on the truck.

We end up bumping into eachother and decide to try an oil run together, it's pitch black out and i am driving behind him with no lights and crash again.

We decide to head off in his truck and he gets DC so i head there by myself. 

Driving past the airfield and there are cars on the side of the road, one of them was a police car so I slow down and not look suspicious, even though I wasn't doing anything wrong. They pull their assault rifles out and pop loads at me while I speed off, having a police car they catch me pretty quickly. 

Again my truck tyres burst when we try to ram eachother, i get out and shoot my pistol at the car as they drive towards me. I freak out while I'm trying to reload and the get out and end me.

I call for a medic who is 7000k away so I chill there for a bit, medic arrives in a nice helicopter and revives me, he even gives me his hat to make me feel better after my sob story. 

He then drops me into a nearby town where I head to centre of the town and see two officers, one police woman asked if I had seen anything suspicious around the area. I then tell her how my day has gone and she feels quite sorry for me, tells me to follow her to the ATM,.

She asks how much I got robbed. I said 20k and she then hands me 250k.me being the honest guy I told her she paid me too much, she said that was intended.  

Enjoyed that even if I didn't complete any runs and lost a few k. Big up the ALTIS police and nhs. 

Oh, yes that was me 

You seemed very friendly and I felt so sorry for you, I had to give you something. My colleagues and I had been brutally mowed down by those same gentlemen in the stolen police car, and I felt bad that we had been unable to arrest them.

Thank you very much for the kind words!

Again my truck tyres burst when we try to ram eachother, i get out and shoot my pistol at the car as they drive towards me. I freak out while I'm trying to reload and the get out and end me.
I am happy it all worked out in the end, just to let you know, you are not allowed to ram vehicles, the only vehicles that can do that are called "MRAPS" which is the Hunter, Strider and Ifrit, as they dont blow up, check the forum rules mate as its called "VDM".

Back