What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Where is the server?

Apparently they shut down the server :-/

@GertrudeMclovin I belive he means the Rust life server, as this was posted on it's forums :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame. Well an announcement on the forum would have been nice.
I did message cardoso(one of the admins) couple days ago...and he said that they were gonna discuss about keeping the server or not...so there still may be hope for it.....

@ReddFour and whoever else is interested, Later today i will revisit Rust and make some decisions, I am not done with it yet :)

@ReddFour and whoever else is interested, Later today i will revisit Rust and make some decisions, I am not done with it yet :)
Can i suggest making alot of castles in the map, removing all guns (leaving bows, crossbows, beancan grenades) and making it a Medievel Rust server? :p

Can i suggest making alot of castles in the map, removing all guns (leaving bows, crossbows, beancan grenades) and making it a Medievel Rust server? :p
why not make a Rust RP server while we're at it :p you know with roleplayed medieval wars etc. Not just blatantly destroying everything cuz you feel like it :( *couch* @imstyle *Couch*

why not make a Rust RP server while we're at it :p you know with roleplayed medieval wars etc. Not just blatantly destroying everything cuz you feel like it :( *couch* @imstyle *Couch*
I want to see you try to raid a castle with nothing but pickaxes.. i think raiding it self will be slowed down :p

Maybe some rules like not having armored buildings, only stone or below. No c4's, no rockets.

I think we would stand out :p

I want to see you try to raid a castle with nothing but pickaxes.. i think raiding it self will be slowed down :p

Maybe some rules like not having armored buildings, only stone or below. No c4's, no rockets.

I think we would stand out :p
that would be fun to see :)

If you make the Rust server a Medieval Rust server (remove metal buildings, all guns and explosives, remove mines, remove higher tier barbed wire) I would love this ^^. It would open a world of possibilities regarding RP, if you don't have to worry or focus only on getting firepower and blowing shit up ^^

If the server is ever back, tonight would be a good time since there is an update.

Rust RP would be amazing , but you always have the hobo's not understanding the RP , so need of admins on the server is necceszary

Back